[FINAL!] All in one Cocos2d-x&JS v3.7 is released

Hi, This should be fixed in RC1

http://www.cocos2d-x.org/filedown/cocos2d-x-3.7rc1.zip

Hi, All

v3.7 RC1 just got released, we have added SDKBOX support, and fixed a bunch of bugs (detailed list).

Download v3.7 RC1

Please be noted that, as we used bullet for physics 3d, Visual Studio 2013 update 4+ versions is required for publishing windows phone platform.

Please try it out, the final release should be in one week.

SDKBOX

SDKBOX is a project thatā€™s built by part of the cocos2d-x team, in order to makes integrating 3rd party SDKs super EASY.
With SDKBOX you can integrate services like In App Purchase with one command

sdkbox import  iap

Currently supported service including

1 Like

When can we see the new version of the Cocos IDEļ¼Ÿ

@Meir_yanovich @manjureddy48 The issue with the web engine folder reference have been fixed in RC1. The user project structure should remain the same as v3.6.

Hi @pandamicro , does SDKBOX support amazon IAP ?

@yagoub @pandamicro - We currently support Apple and Google Play.

I donā€™t understand.

Hi @pandamicro- Once final release it out for v 3.7 ,will the cocos framework(the one in which libraries are precompiled) would have Windows Phone template in C++?

Hi,I tested VideoPlay today in 3.7RC1-JS,
Could you tell me how to add touchEventListener on media-play view in IOS (UIVideoPlayer-ios.mm)?
I want to touch the video and skip it.

Thanks

Hello, i canā€™t download that version, progress stuck at 16%. Can you post another source of file?

@pandamicro
Thanks for the fast replay + fix ,

thanksā€¦ looking forward to.

cannot download the file.
connection closed by server.
is cocos2d-x server error?

Edit:
I downloaded other version 3.6
And still, same error: Connection closed by server.
Is this a bug?
Or only me?

The download is super slow

Indeed, in this updated, the issue has been resolved. I hope that the final version will get out soon :smile:

Hello guys the update is amazing but someone has this problem like me?
When I create some assets file in the cocos studio program but when I import it to cocos 2d-x RC1 the sprite never shows any image. I even try with a new project, buttons, Bitmap font works nice, labels.
UPDATE: It works nice I just forgot to add the search path res. Sorry for the bad information

The final version will be released together and work correctly with Cocos v2.3.1.

Now I know why.
I cannot use IDM to download all links in server cocos2d-x.
I have to use manual download by browser.

Edit:
The main problem is actually because I installed Filezilla service and run it.
That service use certain port which probably blocked me from downloading the files in server cocos2d-x.
Now after I stopped it and uninstall, restart mozilla, then I can download using IDM.

I retested with 3.7rc1 and this is still an issue on Android 5.1.0

https://github.com/cocos2d/cocos2d-x/issues/12146

@pandamicro

v3.7 uncompress fail as permission error on Mac.
Would you please double check it?