FBX and 3D animation in Creator 3.0

Hello everyone, I am trying to make 3D animation in the new version of Cocos Creator 3.0. I carefully read the documentation, reread it several times (I do not exclude that I could have missed something important). In version 2.4.3 in 3D mode, I just need to drag the object onto the stage, and I immediately get access to all visual experiments (for example, changing the angle of rotation of the head).

In version 3.0, I cannot achieve the same result with the same simple steps. What is the reason for this?

In addition, I noticed that in the example downloaded from github, the animation format is .animation, and when created in the animation editor, the .anim format is obtained.

Perhaps I did not understand something, and would like to get the necessary links in this case.

In version 3.0, I cannot achieve the same result with the same simple steps. What is the reason for this?

In addition, I noticed that in the example downloaded from github, the animation format is .animation, and when created in the animation editor, the .anim format is obtained.

Perhaps I did not understand something, and would like to get the necessary links in this case.

I am using FBX, and I still get this error.

[Asset DB] Error: The FBX2glTF process exited with non-zero code null, which indicates the process may not terminated successful. This happened usually due to internal error of FBX2glTF tool itself when converting source FBX file. Please report this error and related FBX file to Cocos team or to FBX2glTF author if possible.

.animation seems like Unity specific animation file. Could you upload your FBX?

Yes of course. Here is the file I’m working with. Can you do some bone animation?

Buisenessman_02.fbx.zip (122.0 KB)

Hmm… I just can not reproduce…

Did it have other error or warning logs when you re-import it?

Now I will double-check and supplement the answer. Can you repeat 3D animation with this object?