Configure sdkbox wiht:

Admob
Facebook
Google Play Services
SDKBox Ads
Compartir
Youtube

Version 2.6.0.0 in Cocos creator v2.2.0

But when compiling fails what can it be?

LOG

Copying resources from program jar [/Users/operaciones/.gradle/caches/transforms-1/files-1.1/print-1.0.0.aar/ff0919c6d3ddb27a2994b6eecb87d453/jars/classes.jar] (filtered)
Copying resources from program jar [/Users/operaciones/.gradle/caches/modules-2/files-2.1/androidx.annotation/annotation/1.0.0/45599f2cd5965ac05a1488fa2a5c0cdd7c499ead/annotation-1.0.0.jar] (filtered)
Copying resources from program jar [/Users/operaciones/.gradle/caches/modules-2/files-2.1/com.parse.bolts/bolts-android/1.4.0/cc174c559b5177982887bf6e1b76003aebad9516/bolts-android-1.4.0.jar] (filtered)
Copying resources from program jar [/Users/operaciones/.gradle/caches/transforms-1/files-1.1/support-v4-27.0.2.aar/245827038acc2779c568ab8e4c089fc9/jars/classes.jar] (filtered)
Copying resources from program jar [/Users/operaciones/.gradle/caches/transforms-1/files-1.1/appcompat-v7-27.0.2.aar/a29c32f52843f0ebfcc5aef7b7b678b4/jars/classes.jar] (filtered)
Copying resources from program jar [/Users/operaciones/.gradle/caches/transforms-1/files-1.1/support-fragment-27.0.2.aar/66198fcbe4542b5c4dd4f0ef289ad7c2/jars/classes.jar] (filtered)
Copying resources from program jar [/Users/operaciones/.gradle/caches/transforms-1/files-1.1/support-core-utils-27.0.2.aar/81a32fa4221f8208c2119ec1b1f93fd8/jars/classes.jar] (filtered)
Copying resources from program jar [/Users/operaciones/.gradle/caches/transforms-1/files-1.1/cardview-v7-27.0.2.aar/4db9a18876e8265ab724ccd016ce7f49/jars/classes.jar] (filtered)
Copying resources from program jar [/Users/operaciones/.gradle/caches/transforms-1/files-1.1/customtabs-27.0.2.aar/4fa3db2c6c9ccd303fd26553fcf5c59e/jars/classes.jar] (filtered)
Warning: Exception while processing task java.io.IOException: Can’t write [/Users/operaciones/one-drive/OneDrive/app-proyectos/math/math/apps/jsb-link/frameworks/runtime-src/proj.android-studio/app/build/intermediates/transforms/proguard/release/0.jar] (Can’t read [/Users/operaciones/.gradle/caches/transforms-1/files-1.1/customtabs-27.0.2.aar/4fa3db2c6c9ccd303fd26553fcf5c59e/jars/classes.jar(;;;;;;;**.class)] (Duplicate jar entry [android/support/b/c.class]))
Thread(Tasks limiter_3): destruction

Task :Math:transformClassesAndResourcesWithProguardForRelease FAILED
:Math:transformClassesAndResourcesWithProguardForRelease (Thread[Task worker for ‘:’ Thread 2,5,main]) completed. Took 15.996 secs.
51 actionable tasks: 4 executed, 47 up-to-date

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

• What went wrong:
    Execution failed for task ‘:Math:transformClassesAndResourcesWithProguardForRelease’.

Job failed, see logs for details

• Try:
    Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.

• Get more help at https://help.gradle.org

BUILD FAILED in 5m 29s
Error running command, return code: 1.

Good morning, does anyone have an idea of what the flaw might be that does not allow to compile the app?

plz add

android.useAndroidX=true
android.enableJetifier=true

and

# Android SDK version that will be used as the compile project
PROP_COMPILE_SDK_VERSION=28

# Android SDK version that will be used as the earliest version of android this application can run on
PROP_MIN_SDK_VERSION=16

# Android SDK version that will be used as the latest version of android this application has been tested on
PROP_TARGET_SDK_VERSION=28

to the end of build/jsb-link/frameworks/runtime-src/proj.android-studio/gradle.properties.

Good afternoon,

Thanks for the information, with that change in the file I compile without error and generate the .apk file, but it does not generate the “App bundle”, it does not generate error, but the process never ends.
Should we modify something else?

Since this is the file needed to upload the app to the store

Captura de Pantalla 2020-03-09 a la(s) 11.40.29 a. m.

LOG

Task :math:packageRelease
Task ‘:math:packageRelease’ is not up-to-date because:
Output property ‘outputDirectory’ file /Users/operaciones/one-drive/math/math/apps/jsb-link/frameworks/runtime-src/proj.android-studio/app/build/outputs/apk/release has been removed.
Output property ‘outputDirectory’ file /Users/operaciones/one-drive/math/math/apps/jsb-link/frameworks/runtime-src/proj.android-studio/app/build/outputs/apk/release/math-release.apk has been removed.
Output property ‘outputDirectory’ file /Users/operaciones/one-drive/math/math/apps/jsb-link/frameworks/runtime-src/proj.android-studio/app/build/outputs/apk/release/output.json has been removed.
All input files are considered out-of-date for incremental task ‘:math:packageRelease’.
Unable do incremental execution: full task run
:math:packageRelease (Thread[Task worker for ‘:’,5,main]) completed. Took 13.537 secs.
:math:assembleRelease (Thread[Task worker for ‘:’,5,main]) started.

Task :math:assembleRelease
Skipping task ‘:math:assembleRelease’ as it has no actions.
:math:assembleRelease (Thread[Task worker for ‘:’,5,main]) completed. Took 0.0 secs.

BUILD SUCCESSFUL in 9m 45s
59 actionable tasks: 5 executed, 54 up-to-date
Move apk to /Users/operaciones/one-drive/math/math/apps/jsb-link/publish/android
Build succeed.

Good afternoon,

Sorry for the inconvenience, it has been possible to validate that it may be affecting the “App bundle” to be created and I finished compiling, after several months I am ready to publish my first app, I just need to solve this novelty

good night, if I add this pair of lines

android.useAndroidX = true
android.enableJetifier = true

it generates the apk and it doesn’t generate the App bundle,

But if I remove them, the reported error is generated, what is the function of those lines and how can I make it also generate the app bundle?

whats your error while build app bundle ?

I can build it.

$ sdkbox info
  _______ ______  _     _ ______   _____  _     _
  |______ |     \ |____/  |_____] |     |  \___/
  ______| |_____/ |    \_ |_____] |_____| _/   \_
 Copyright (c) 2016-2020 SDKBOX Inc. v1.3.1.0
 installed packages:
     v2.6.0.1 sdkboxads
     v2.6.0.1 share
     v2.6.0.1 googleplayservices
     v2.6.0.1 admob
     v2.6.0.1 firebase
     v2.6.0.1 facebook

It does not generate any error as shown in the images and log of the previous answer, it simply never ends the process

Good morning, to solve this problem it was necessary to install the previous versions of the sdkbox plugin and compile again, how to do it this link:

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.