.exe file sharing

Dude, seriously, download it and start playing with it. This is starting to get off topic for these forums. There isnt’y anything cocos2d-x specific.

Ok, release mode build done, inno set up downloaded, do i dive right into inno, do the code and run?

would that be something like this:

C:\Users\HP\Desktop\THEGAME\com.THEGAME.game

@anon97208230 Look, slackmoehrle already pointed out exactly what you need to do. You have an app, one that is completely unrelated to Cocos2d-x, so play around with it, and if you need help, then the app’s developers and other forums dedicated to that topic is where you will get the help you need.

Side note, you flip-flop a lot, where you ask about one thing, then ask about something else, then change back to the original or whatever. That indecision is something you should work on, and the fact that you keep dragging other users here into it isn’t helping. Every time you do an @ username, it sends a notification to that person, whether it be email or otherwise, and now it’s just become spam. So, please stop.

I’m sure that this would be stating the obvious, but there’s Google and alternative search engines available to you, so do what any person who wants to learn something would do, and use them.

This is why the topic is marked as off topic :slight_smile:

But i took into account your advice on experimenting. So i ended with this code,

; Script generated by the Inno Setup Script Wizard.
; SEE THE DOCUMENTATION FOR DETAILS ON CREATING INNO SETUP SCRIPT FILES!

#define MyAppName "Test"
#define MyAppVersion "1.0"

#define MyAppExeName "Test.exe"
#define MyAppDataFolder "Test"

[Setup]
; NOTE: The value of AppId uniquely identifies this application.
; Do not use the same AppId value in installers for other applications.
; (To generate a new GUID, click Tools | Generate GUID inside the IDE.)

AppName={#MyAppName}
AppVersion={#MyAppVersion}
;AppVerName={#MyAppName} {#MyAppVersion}

DefaultDirName={pf}\{#MyAppName}
DisableProgramGroupPage=yes
OutputBaseFilename=TestSetup
; Password=AnInstallPasswordIfRequired; Uncomment this if you want an install password
Compression=lzma
SolidCompression=yes

[Languages]
Name: "english"; MessagesFile: "compiler:Default.isl"

[Tasks]
Name: "desktopicon"; Description: "{cm:CreateDesktopIcon}"; GroupDescription: "{cm:AdditionalIcons}"; Flags: unchecked

[Files]
Source: "C:\Users\raedi\Desktop\TESTCH\MyCppGame\proj.win32\Release.win32\MyCppGame.exe*"; DestDir: "{app}"; Flags: ignoreversion recursesubdirs
; NOTE: Don't use "Flags: ignoreversion" on any shared system files

[Icons]
Name: "{commonprograms}\{#MyAppName}"; Filename: "{app}\{#MyAppExeName}"
Name: "{commondesktop}\{#MyAppName}"; Filename: "{app}\{#MyAppExeName}"; Tasks: desktopicon

[UninstallDelete]
Type: filesandordirs; Name: "{localappdata}\{#MyAppDataFolder}"

I still have the same issue the the issue is clearly in my code. Is this because i removed something key?

Search and ask on Inno Setup forum

Yes off-topic doesn’t mean you can use that category to ask anything you want. Just sometimes it happens so we have a category to cover it.