EOL @slackmoehrle

Hello Everyone,

March 31, 2022, is my last day of employment.

Over the next month, my job responsibilities will be transferred to other amazing co-workers!

Also, these forums will experience an extended outage to migrate them to another hosting provider. We will announce this date in advance.

Please allow me to thank my co-workers for being such an amazing group of individuals. I started working on answering support questions and writing English documentation back in 2013. I learned to read and write Mandarin which has turned into a likely lifelong passion. I have been so fortunate to be a part of this community.

To my fellow community members, it has been my pleasure to be here as an ombudsman between our developer community and engineering team. I will retain my e-mail address and lurk around these forums as I start the next phase of my existence on this planet. What do you think it is?

• Write a new game
  • Finish the game I started in 2013 before joining the Cocos team.
  • Join a monestary
  • Goto medical school
  • Become a TikTok Influencer

0 voters

@slackmoehrle Best of luck for your future.

1 Like

@slackmoehrle,

Thanks for helping us fellow developers with all the walkthroughs and tutorials you have translated to English from the Chinese counter part.

We all really appreciate your consistent presence on the forums, also pulling in the appropriate developers to get any issues resolved.

I wish you all the very best for your future endeavours.
I have a question though. Where are you from originally?

@slackmoehrle thanks for all the work you did to activate these forums, improve documentation, and help make this a genuinely great and decent community for many years.

Godspeed!

Today is my last day. Thank you to everyone whom sent me messages of appreciation.

It has been my pleasure serving this community for the last 8+ years.

If you need anything, please PM me here on the forums and I will be happy to get help from the teams at Cocos. I will retain my e-mail address as well as my forum communications.

What’s next for me? I am off to school again, yup! believe it.

6 Likes

Best wishes for you!