Editbox placeholder(textview) moves down or up when we click outside editbox

okay, so we can ask the question to drelaptop, thanks. yeah I guess you are right, because of the holiday may be no one reply :slightly_smiling_face:

@parth3535 The team responds to issues as they can in their workload. They have a lot of work to do and probably never enough time to get it all done :slight_smile: We all have jobs so we know what it is like to be busy. Thank you for your patience and feel free to ping me if you need follow-up.

yeah you are right :slight_smile: no problem, and thanks, I will ping you

@slackmoehrle @drelaptop hi did you get any update for this post… i really need some solution for this one.

The team is very busy. Perhaps @drelaptop can help soon.

@slackmoehrle
it’s been over a month and it seems like no one even care about this issues.

This issue isn’t on the radar quite yet.

@slackmoehrle @drelaptop @smitpatel88 thanks for the reply, But isn’t it a really serious issue, cause if person wanna use Editbox it should solve and for time being we are using textfield but then when the textfield position is less than keyboard height it hides behind the keyboard. do you have any solution for that for time being, or can you tell how can we get keyboard height so we can move whole scene up and when we done with typing we can move whole scene to back at it’s original position.

Cocos team is very busy with Metal support.
Cocos2d is open source, you can fix it by self and send PR with fix

I’m sorry that it isn’t a priority yet. Yes we have Metal support in the works and @drelaptop moved back home.

ohh okay, do you know how long it will take them to finish with that? or anyone else that can help us :slight_smile:

I don’t know exactly how long

it’s for ios right?

True, true

thanks for replay, so what about Android, do you know know anyone who is currently working on android?

Our engineers work on all platforms as required by the changes they are making.

okay :slight_smile: