Dynamically dragonBones.ArmatureDisplay setting problem

Hi there! :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

Trying to implement Dragon Bones animation in my project and have some problems:

I have node with dragonBones.ArmatureDisplay component and trying to switch dragonBones resources dynamically from code (set another .dragonAsset and .dragonAtlasAsset for it).

In web version it works fine and does not give any errors but in native or simulator it gives me error in the moment when I try to set another resources in component (if component is clear and no assets was setupped - it works fine).

Now i find only one solution - destroy component or node with component and create new one, before setting another dragon bones resources, but it seems to be not good way. As it works fine on web - I think maybe there is some bug, or maybe there is another way to clean component before change resources.

I am using Cocos Creator 1.9.1, Dragon Bones 5.6 (with exporting in 4.5 version).

Attaching example project: db_example.zip (570.5 KB)

Thank you for your attention!

I am sorry for disturbing, @jare , could you please give any feedback on my problem? Or someone… ?

Yes, in native it will cause some strange error due to the BaseFactory in DragonBones. Please do not reuse the node right now. We will workaround in the future.

1 Like

This problem was fixed in 1.9.3 version, thank you!

A met another one problem according to DB:
When I try to run one animation after another by the DB event (dragonBones.EventObject.COMPLETE) - it gives me error - in simulator, but in android build it works fine (i did not checked logs from android build, so maybe there is error in logs too…). Please, note that. Thank you!