Custom events random crash

Hi all, I have seen some random crashes on custom events, which I have an idea of how to recreate them, but they do not happen every single time.

The thing is, a custom event is dispatched somewhere in the code and one of the models (either the main player, or other characters) receives the event and does some stuff with it, which works just fine most of the time, but it seems to crash with an INVALID ADDRESS error sometimes, and not sure what it’s happening… I have had a look at the items when that happens, and the model address in memory seems fine, I can see all the properties of the model that receives the event, as well as its delegates (which are used to notified the main level controller about the model event happening) and even so, it crashes…

NOTE: I realise this information may be too vague, I will add some code snippets and debug data later on…

Any help will be appreciated, and also I’m interested in knowing if anyone else has been experiencing problems dispatching custom events… thanks!