Configuration with name 'default' not found.

Hi everyone.

I’m working in a project in Cocos2d-x-3.13.1 on a MacOS and I’m having some issues trying to build for Android. I was able to compile the project using cocos compile -p android --android-studio --no-apk, but when I try to open it in Android Studio I get the error: Configuration with name ‘default’ not found.
It also happens if i try to run cocos run -p android --android-studio.
My settings.graddle looks like this:

include ':libcocos2dx'
project(':libcocos2dx').projectDir = new File('/Applications/Cocos/Cocos2d-x/cocos2d-x-3.13.1/cocos/platform/android/libcocos2dx')
include ':projectbase'
project(':projectbase').projectDir = new File(settingsDir, 'app')
def homePath = System.properties['user.home']
include ':facebook_lib'
project(':facebook_lib').projectDir = new File(homePath + '/frameworks/android/facebook_lib')
include ':gps'
project(':gps').projectDir = new File(homePath + '/frameworks/android/google-play-services_lib')

The error message I get from the terminal when executing cocos run -p android --android-studio:
Evaluating project ‘:projectbase’ using build file ‘/Users/myuser/myapp/proj.android-studio/app/build.gradle’.
Creating configuration compile
Creating configuration apk

Creating configuration testReleaseAnnotationProcessor
Parsing the SDK, no caching allowed
FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
* What went wrong:
A problem occurred configuring project ‘:projectbase’.
> Could not resolve all dependencies for configuration ‘:projectbase:_debugApk’.
> Configuration with name ‘default’ not found.
* Try:
Run with –stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with –debug option to get more log output.
BUILD FAILED
Total time: 35.323 secs
Stopped 0 compiler daemon(s).
Error running command, return code: 1.

It previously does Evaluating project ':gps' / ':facebook_lib' / 'libcocos2dx' using build file... without any errors.