CocosCreator-to-cocos2dx plugin was out of date to use with cocos creator v2.2.0

Hello, I’m using cocos creator to design UI for cocos2dx. It has saved me a lot of time in the UI codding.
But the project creator_to_cocos2dx was out of date with cocos creator v 2.2.0. We can’t get the infomation about positions, scale from the .ccreator files.

Could you plz check it?

BTW, the cocos creator v2.1.0 is still ok for that. But it had many build fall problems when we build project cocos creator to cocos2dx

• (1) bug when calling analytic link: I have to rem the function Utils.initAnalytics(function(analytics) which used it
  • (2) random bug: It happens frequently, I have to close -> re-open cocos creator -> rebuild project cocos creator to cocos2dx. Repeat until build susscess. It is really annoying :frowning:

I tried cocos creator v1.9.x but they are same as v2.1.0 too
In the v2.2.0, the bug (2) had gone :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. But it has new bug as i mention before :cry:.

Thank you so much.

currently creator_to_cocos2dx supports Creator 1.9.3. Not the 2.0 series.

1 Like

Ok, after switching to Creator 1.9.3, it still had some problems but it is rather better than Creator 2.1.0.
Do you guys have any plan to update creator_to_cocos2dx?

No official plans that I know of. I will check with engineering to see if anything is on the schedule.

Update: We do not have plans to update this plugin to work with Creator v2...

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.