Cocos2dx v2.2.6 migration to Android studio

Anyway, I wonder if this code is the correct code.
I built it without that code.

Thanks.

Has my hello project collapsed?

‘com.sosc.firstfantasy1super’ My project still use Eclipse.

Anyway, I tested your hello project.
iOS is build successed!
Android is build failed. I Think ndk setting is somthing wrong…

/Users/Zabob_Kwon/Documents/Game/cocos2d-x-v2-master/projects/hello

KwonDai-Hyunui-iMac:hello Zabob_Kwon$ cocos compile -p android --android-studio --ndk-mode release

Python 2.7.10

Building mode: debug

Using Android Studio project : /Users/Zabob_Kwon/Documents/Game/cocos2d-x-v2-master/projects/hello/proj.android-studio

Building native…

NDK build mode: release

running: ‘/Users/Zabob_Kwon/Documents/android-ndk-r10e/ndk-build -C /Users/Zabob_Kwon/Documents/Game/cocos2d-x-v2-master/projects/hello/proj.android-studio/app -j8 NDK_MODULE_PATH=/Users/Zabob_Kwon/Documents/Game/cocos2d-x-v2-master:/Users/Zabob_Kwon/Documents/Game/cocos2d-x-v2-master/cocos2dx:/Users/Zabob_Kwon/Documents/Game/cocos2d-x-v2-master/cocos2dx/platform/third_party/android/prebuilt:/Users/Zabob_Kwon/Documents/Game/cocos2d-x-v2-master/external:/Users/Zabob_Kwon/Documents/Game/cocos2d-x-v2-master/extensions:/Users/Zabob_Kwon/Documents/Game/cocos2d-x-v2-master/CocosDenshion/android NDK_TOOLCHAIN_VERSION=4.9’

make: Entering directory `/Users/Zabob_Kwon/Documents/Game/cocos2d-x-v2-master/projects/hello/proj.android-studio/app’

/Users/Zabob_Kwon/Documents/android-ndk-r10e/build/core/build-binary.mk:687: Android NDK: Module cocos2dcpp_shared depends on undefined modules: cocos_libxml2_static

/Users/Zabob_Kwon/Documents/android-ndk-r10e/build/core/build-binary.mk:700: *** Android NDK: Aborting (set APP_ALLOW_MISSING_DEPS=true to allow missing dependencies) . Stop.

make: Leaving directory `/Users/Zabob_Kwon/Documents/Game/cocos2d-x-v2-master/projects/hello/proj.android-studio/app’

Error running command, return code: 2.

git pull && cocos run -p android --android-studio --app-abi armeabi-v7a:arm64-v8a # -m release

you can try this Android.mk generator for cocos2dx 2.2.6

Thanks you @yinjimmy I’ve listed all steps that I follow to run my project below:

I build successed again! Thanks!
So I tested my game on GooglePlay Beta test.
I got email from Google.

Hello Google Play Developer,

We rejected Infinity Dungeon VIP: RPG Adventure, with package name com.sosc.firstfantasy1super, for violating our Malicious Behavior or User Data policy. If you submitted an update, the previous version of your app is still available on Google Play.

This app uses software that contains security vulnerabilities for users or allows the collection of user data without proper disclosure.

Below is the list of issues and the corresponding APK versions that were detected in your recent submission. Please upgrade your app(s) as soon as possible and increment the version number of the upgraded APK.

Vulnerability APK Version(s) Past Due Date
OpenSSL

The vulnerabilities were addressed in OpenSSL 1.02f/1.01r. To confirm your OpenSSL version, you can do a grep search for:

$ unzip -p YourApp.apk | strings | grep “OpenSSL”

You can find more information and next steps in this Google Help Center article.|143|July 13, 2016|

To confirm you’ve upgraded correctly, submit the updated version of your app to the Play Console and check back after five hours to make sure the warning is gone.

While these vulnerabilities may not affect every app that uses this software, it’s best to stay up to date on all security patches. Make sure to update any libraries in your app that have known security issues, even if you’re not sure the issues are relevant to your app.

Apps must also comply with the Developer Distribution Agreement and Developer Program Policies.

If you feel we have made this determination in error, please reach out to our developer support team.

Best,

The Google Play Team

I think You used Lower version OpenSSL.
I checked by Apk. I found ‘arm64-v8a’ used ‘OpenSSL 1.0.1l 15 Jan 2015’

I updated the libcurl and openssl, and tested cocos run -p android --android-studio --app-abi armeabi-v7a:arm64-v8a -m release.

$ strings cocos2dx/platform/third_party/android/prebuilt/libcurl/libs/arm64-v8a/libssl.a | grep "OpenSSL"
OpenSSL 1.1.0c  10 Nov 2016

plz help to test.

Ok I checked OpenSSL version on my Apk.
I will update GooglePlay Beta Test.
I’ll let you know the result.

Thanks!

Ok Update Succeed My Game on Google Play.

via your engine. compile and build on Eclipse enviroment.

I’ll checked bug report for It is Ok.
Thanks!

1 Like

I added your game to the project Games. I’ll remove it if you do not want show it in the project.

No problem. I will also advertise your engine to 2.x users.
Thanks again :slight_smile:

Good to hear you can make it work and deploy successfully for android 64 bits.