Cocos2d-x 3.15 Android 7.0 issue

Hello, we compiling our project against NDK 13b and minsdk -15 targetsdk -22, by some reason cocos2d-x 3.15 crashing to much on Samsung s7 with Android 7.0 :slight_smile:

0 libc.so
(Missing)
1 libMyGame.so
cocos2d::TextureAtlas::drawNumberOfQuads(int, int)
2 libMyGame.so
cocos2d::label::onDraw(cocos2d::Mat4 const&, bool)
3 libMyGame.so
cocos2d::Renderer::visitRenderQueue(cocos2d::RenderQueue&)
4 libMyGame.so
cocos2d::Renderer::render()
5 libMyGame.so
cocos2d::Scene::render(cocos2d::Renderer*, cocos2d::Mat4 const*, cocos2d::Mat4 const*, unsigned int)
6 libMyGame.so
cocos2d::Scene::render(cocos2d::Renderer*, cocos2d::Mat4 const&, cocos2d::Mat4 const*)
7 libMyGame.so
cocos2d::Director::drawScene()
8 libMyGame.so
cocos2d::Director::mainLoop()
9 base.odex
oatexec

Maybe somenone have idea what could be wrong with cocos on ANDROID 7.0?

Does the APK file contain the required SO libraries?

xmm, how it could be possible to not have it? I will try to decompile apk to see.

As i think, APK should include libMyGame.so. And to this SO file should be linked all cocos2d static libraries. If some cocos method is missing, then, possible, some static libraries was not linked to the libMyGame.so. Maybe, ndk-build or gradle script bug. But it strange, if on other devises all be fine

wooh :wink: this sounds hard to check

haha. If you get working cocos2d-x build system on first try, then you very lucky! I lost weeks when I started working on my project with cocos2d-x

I think, the APK will be fine, because @energyy don’t build multiple APKs. So it could be a weird Samsung issue.

@energyy do you know how to reproduce it?

no, we cant reproduce it on our device.

Similar crashes in my case Cocos2d 3.17.1 crash on android

replied at