Cocos2D-JS cc.IMEDispatcher is broken (by Box2DWeb)

I’m not exactly sure what caused this issue to suddenly appear, especially considering that the error happens on initial load and was working fine before. It still appears even if I do not setKeyboardEnabled.

The problem is in CCIMEDispatcher.js: I can see that the class is defined to extend cc.Class and that definition definitely includes an init function:

cc.IMEDispatcher = cc.Class.extend(/**  @lends cc.imeDispatcher# */{

Then at the bottom of the same file

// Initialize imeDispatcher singleton
cc.imeDispatcher = new cc.IMEDispatcher();

document.body ?
    cc.imeDispatcher.init() : <-- this line
    cc._addEventListener(window, 'load', function () {
        cc.imeDispatcher.init();
    }, false);

When it runs, it crashes because cc.imeDispatcher does not have an init method. Or any other method; I checked it in the debugger and it’s a blank object.

Uncaught TypeError: undefined is not a function (11:01:01:082 | error, javascript)
    at (anonymous function) (frameworks/cocos2d-html5/cocos2d/text-input/CCIMEDispatcher.js:520:22)
Uncaught TypeError: undefined is not a function (11:01:01:088 | error, javascript)
    at cc.eventManager.addListener (frameworks/cocos2d-html5/cocos2d/core/event-manager/CCEventManager.js:662:25)
    at cc.eventManager.addCustomListener (frameworks/cocos2d-html5/cocos2d/core/event-manager/CCEventManager.js:698:14)
    at (anonymous function) (frameworks/cocos2d-html5/cocos2d/audio/CCAudio.js:1063:17)

EDIT

Just did a test and it looks like the problem is being caused by Box2DWeb. I’m using Cocos2D-JS v3.0rc0 and simply including the Box2dWeb-2.1.a.3 file before including main.js in the default hello world results in the same error.

Just downloaded the latest source and I’m getting the same issue.

Any solutions to this?