Cocos Studio failed to create the project

Hi there! I am new to this and I’m slightly confused with one error in studio.

I use cocos studio 2.3.3. The engine cocos 2d-x 3.9. I set it up from zip-archive through setup.py. ANT, SDK, NDK roots were found. And cocos studio finds the version of engine. But when I’m trying to create a project, there appears this error:

Based on: cocos2d-x-3.9 
> Copy template into D:\Cocos\Cocos\CocosProjects\CocosProject4 
> Copying cocos2d-x files... 
> Rename project name from 'HelloCpp' to 'CocosProject4' 
> Replace the project name from 'HelloCpp' to 'CocosProject4' 
> Replace the project package name from 'org.cocos2dx.hellocpp' to 'org.cocos.CocosProject4' 
> Replace the Mac bundle id from 'org.cocos2dx.hellocpp' to 'org.cocos.CocosProject4' 
> Replace the iOS bundle id from 'org.cocos2dx.hellocpp' to 'org.cocos.CocosProject4'

What shall I do to solve it and create a new project?
Thanks in advance.

I’d try upgrading to v3.10. I tested this version a lot and it creates project successfully. http://cocos2d-x.org/download

Hi there! I have a problem in creating the project in cocos Studio 3.10.
I’m trying to work in cocos with windows 10. When I press “to create a project” its creating begins. Than the file csd must open but there appears an error that closes the program.
However, the project is created successfully and I can run it in windows or import into android. Nevertheless, if I want to open the stage file csd the error appears again and closes the Studio.
Please tell me, how can I solve this problem?
Thanks.