Cocos studio crashes on loading .csd files

I’m using Windows 8.1. Cocos studio crashes whenever I try to open a .csd file. It creates them without a problem though, and every other aspect of the program seems to work.
The problem persists even after reinstalling, no matter which version of cocos I try.

I’m having a similar problem with the mac version. Project seems to get created, but when loading a csd it just freezes. I suppose this is a similiar issue as the question (Cocos Studio keeps freezing on OSX) where I also left a comment.

I am reporting feedback to the team.

sir, have you fixed that bug?, bcz i’m having a same problem too. I’m using win 7 x86

The same thing, can’t open csd file… Was on previous version and now,on last version too((

output Debug from VS

An unhandled exception of type 'System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException' occurred in mscorlib.dll
Additional information: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.

The thread 0x23cc has exited with code 259 (0x103).
The program '[6832] CocosStudio.exe' has exited with code 0 (0x0).

If it can help.

Just follow this http://www.cocoachina.com/bbs/read.php?tid-300286.html

Windows 10 - can’t install .Net 4.5.2 SDK, i have only .Net 4.6 SDK
So as i see,i can’t use studio on windows 10 with visual studio 2015,becouse i have latest net framework sdk and can’t install previous…

Try to use Windows 7 in VMware

and after that all get an opengl error…wtf?

Wich opengl it need?Really,not work on any windows that i try,so upset((

Try on old notebook…So,as i see cocos studio work on Windows 7 with Visual Studio 2013(Not 2015)…Windows 10 with other soft doesn’t work and get error…

I have the same problem. I’m running windows 10, also tried windows 7 on the same laptop.
How to fix that problem?
If I use the last 2.3.3 studio version, I get the problem in creating the project
Error create project

In VMware, program can not call openGL, you need open the GPU support setting.

did anyone find the solution of this problem…please inform