Cocos Creator with Editor v2.4.3 with SDK Box

Hallo,
I am new to cocos and I have Problem while I am trying to compile the project for Android with APP-ABI x86-64.
the Problem is that the SDKBox was not exists in Extension Menu so I have googled about this and manually copied the sdkbox into package folder in user settings.
but when I compile the Project I have an error :
Execution failed for task ‘:game:externalNativeBuildRelease’.
> Build command failed.
Error while executing process D:\Android\android-sdk\ndk\21.3.6528147\ndk-build.cmd with arguments {NDK_PROJECT_PATH=null APP_BUILD_SCRIPT=D:\build15\jsb-default\frameworks\runtime-src\proj.android-studio\game\jni\Android.mk NDK_APPLICATION_MK=D:\build15\jsb-default\frameworks\runtime-src\proj.android-studio\game\jni\Application.mk APP_ABI=x86_64 NDK_ALL_ABIS=x86_64 NDK_DEBUG=0 APP_PLATFORM=android-16 NDK_OUT=D:/build15/jsb-default/frameworks/runtime-src/proj.android-studio/game/build/intermediates/ndkBuild/release/obj NDK_LIBS_OUT=D:\build15\jsb-default\frameworks\runtime-src\proj.android-studio\game\build\intermediates\ndkBuild\release\lib NDK_TOOLCHAIN_VERSION=clang NDK_MODULE_PATH=D:\build15\jsb-default\frameworks\cocos2d-x;D:\build15\jsb-default\frameworks\cocos2d-x\cocos;D:\build15\jsb-default\frameworks\cocos2d-x\external -j8 NDK_DEBUG=0 D:/build15/jsb-default/frameworks/runtime-src/proj.android-studio/game/build/intermediates/ndkBuild/release/obj/local/x86_64/libcocos2djs.so}
D:/Android/android-sdk/ndk/21.3.6528147/build//…/build/core/prebuilt-library.mk:45: *** Android NDK: Aborting . Stop.
Android NDK: ERROR:D:/build15/jsb-default/frameworks/runtime-src/proj.android-studio/game/jni/…/…/jni/./sdkbox/Android.mk:sdkbox: LOCAL_SRC_FILES points to a missing file
Android NDK: Check that D:/build15/jsb-default/frameworks/runtime-src/proj.android-studio/game/jni/…/…/jni/./sdkbox/libs_c++_static/x86_64/libsdkbox.a exists or that its path is correct .

I think the Problem is that the SDKBox dose not support x86-64

Android NDK: Check that D:/build15/jsb-default/frameworks/runtime-src/proj.android-studio/game/jni/…/…/jni/./sdkbox/libs_c++_static/x86_64/libsdkbox.a exists or that its path is correct .
is there any fix for this problem? I have spend a lot of time on google put i coudnot find any thing.

thanks

See the error should be not found x86_64/libsdkbox.a. I guess sdkbox does not support x86 64 before.

Hallo Jare,
thanks for your Answer. is there any alternative for SDKBOX ? how can I show the Ads (I am using Admob ) in my game without it ? is there any alternative for it?

Yes, SDKBox does not support x86_64 yet.
We will add this support in the next release.

1 Like