Cocos Creator v1.9.2
Cocos Creator v1.9.2 is a minor upgrade to the recently released v1.9.1. This release mainly improves the support for WeChat games and QQ games. If you release on WeChat or QQ it is recommended that you upgrade to this release.
This version fixes the problem where a ZERO blending mode is invalid. If the image color is incorrect after the upgrade, check if the blending mode of the Sprite component is set to ZERO. If so, change it back to the default value.
This version rewrites the animation editor. If you encounter any errors please create a topic on our forums.
The detailed changes are as follows:
- [Editor] [Timeline] Animation Editor can edit “missing nodes” and allow node data to be migrated
- [Editor] [Timeline] Animation Editor supports copying and pasting keyframes on multiple nodes at the same time
- [Editor] [Timeline] Animation Editor Several Experience Optimizations
- [Editor] Place the adaptation layer code of QQ Play and Wechat games into the Contents/Resources/builtin directory of the editor for users to upgrade
- [Engine] Upgrade Facebook Instant Games SDK to 6.2
- [Engine] Optimizing Label’s Memory Usage on Non-native Platforms
- Fixed an issue where the AudioSource component may report an error when it is destroyed
- Optimize the implementation of sounds on WeChat games
- Use openDataContext to define the open data field in the game.json of the WeChat game. Change the entry file of the open data field to
- Fix the issue of loading remote resources in the WeChat open data domain
- Fix errors that may occur when loading plist particles on WeChat games
- Fix gl.texImage2D error caused by calling cc.RenderTexture.create in WeChat game
- Fixed an error on WeChat getting old WeChat game open data domain on old version
- Allows simulation of system information obtained through
cc.sys.oson the WeChat mini game developer tools
- Fixed an issue where the subdomain could not be correctly identified on the old version of WeChat
- Optimized QQ to play a sound on the realization
- Fix QQ playing a problem with the following blue screen in iOS 10
- Repair QQ may play an error when loading plist particles
- Fixed plug-in script loading exception when posting to QQ to play with Windows
- Improve header processing in XMLHttpRequest for QQ
- Perfect userAgent for QQ
- Fixed QQ playing a text stroke effect
- [Editor] Fix Documentation Links for AudioSource and MotionStreak Components
- [Editor] Fix the problem that the editor might preview the animation if the animation changes the node’s active
- [Editor] Fixed an issue where the editor could not be accessed when the login server went down
- [Editor] Fix the issue that when you repeatedly drag to the same prefab as a child of other prefab
- [Engine] Fixed an issue where the sprite’s blend mode could not be set to ZERO on the web platform
- [Engine] Fixed a problem in cc.sequence where nesting other calls to the repeat method’s action would cause abnormal speeds in special cases
- [Engine] Fix Sprite error after scene change
- [Engine] [JSB] Fixed an issue that triggered assertions after creating cc.GLProgram in the JS layer and adding it to cc.shaderCache
- [Engine] [JSB] Fix Native Platform Physics Engine Binding Problem
- [Engine] [Native] Fixed cc.Sprite.FillType enumeration error on native platform
- [Engine] [UI] Fixed a positioning issue that may be caused when the scroll view is enabled with vertical, horizontal scrolling, and the inner size is too small.
- [Engine] [Audio] Fixed an issue where playing audioEngine.resume repeatedly would start from scratch.