Cocos creator UI design port to other platform

Dear all,

May I know whether can use cocoa creator as UI design tool, and then write game in other platforms, for example Libgdx or goDot

No… If you only need a ui designer, you can try other tools, such as FairyGUI.

After 3 weeks of cocos creator, I’m so happy and like the UI design so much,but so much performance issue, and problem, also can’t export to Android. I used typescript as my first game project on cocos creator, soonly found that it has some bug and need to do some work around, and I spent so much time export to IOS and android again and again because of the scroll view UI different, sometime it has bug like missing source code, faint…need to recompile. And export to android doesn’t work, it was crashed when open up the game…sadly… initially i thought was the SdkBox, then removed it and recompile, still crashed, hopeless… And the game actually running on single thread, I am no idea how it work??? so when processing big data, then I have to split out the task into small piece and run on main thread…and the “Asyc” is not working on typescript…and the game feel lagging on android and ios too, but working fine on broswer :frowning: I’m think whether switch to libgdx or maybe unity3D

What version of Cocos Creator are you using? 2.0.7?

ya…should I use the latest one? scared new bug …

2.0.7 is what you should be using. Please don’t upgrade to 2.1 yet.

Are you using 2.0.7 already?

2.0.7 has better performance that 2.1?

2.1 is our 3D version. It isn’t ready for production yet.