Cocos Creator SDK BOX Plug - In V 1.0

Cocos Creator SDK BOX Plug - In V 1.0
0.0 0

Hi @nite

Is the SDKBOX Plug-In for Cocos Creator still in beta? Or can I used it to implement Social Sharing into my games ( facebook, twitter ). If I use the Social Sharing plug-in, would it be also compatible with Desktop games, or it’s just mobile ? Also can you provide a link on how to use this plug-in, even if it’s in Chinese…Thanks and God Bless…

Sincerely,

Sunday

Only the plugin-in installer is beta since we’re still refining it, but the SDKBOX plugins are already on thousands of games.

Currently SDKBOX only supports mobile platform.

Hi @nite,

Thanks for info / explanation, much appreciated it…Do you think the plug-in for Cocos Creator will be out of BETA by the implementation of Cocos Creator v1.5? Can I use as well, the twitter and facebook sdk’s for mobile within my game, by building and using Xcode / Android Studio ? Thanks again…God Bless…

Sincerely,

Sunday

Yes, you should be able to use them in your game, thousand of games already using it.

Hi @nite

Thanks for the info, much appreciations, I’m going to use the sdk box plug in v 1.0.2 beta, but here’s a screenshot, it install fine in my Mac Mini OS, but can’t open cocos creator project, nor it recognizes the projects, I’ve install it twice already

MacOS Sierra
Mac mini ( Late 2014 )
Processor: 2.6 Ghz Intel Core i5
Mem: 8 GB 1600 MHZ DDR3
Graphics Intel Iris 1536MB

Any thoughts? Thanks and God Bless…

Sincerely,

Sunday

for Cocos Creator, please use Cocos Creator plugin, it’s much better integrated with cocos creator workflow.

Hi @nite

Thanks for the help, appreciated it…I went to the link you provided, and press on the link where the gui was updated to work with 1.4, and got this:

Any thoughts? God Bless…

Sincerely,

Sunday

Sorry can you try this link

@nite Thanks for sharing, but it’s still not available.

Hi @nite

Thanks for the help…:slight_smile: However, I downloaded and unzip folder and trying to go to Home Directory…Cocos Creator / Packages… But I didn’t find any package folder within Cocos Creator application? Am I supposed to create a package within Cocos Creator editor, under Packages -> Create New Package -> For all Projects or For Current Project ? so it will show in the back-end, and then transfer the sdkboxgui files to the newly created packages folder? Thanks again for the help and God Bless…

Sincerely,

Sunday

Hi @nite

Just update, I found a packages folder under my Project Game Folder, hence:

ProjectGameFolder - > packages - >

Is this where we are supposed to unpack sdkboxgui? Or in the previous note above, Home -> Cocos Creator - > packages? Would appreciate any insights, direction…God Bless…

Sincerely,

Sunday

Here is my plugin’s path:
/Users/whoami/.CocosCreator/packages/store_cocos_com_sdkbox_1_0_0_816484

You may need to create new folder ‘packages’ then reopen Cocos Creator to see the result.

Hi @cuongnmx

Thanks for the help…I actually copy the sdkboxgui ( unzipped ) into my GameProject - > packages and i now see the sdkbox menu in Cocos Creator… So my question is what is the main difference between having it within Cocos Creator file system versus Game Project file system ? Thanks and God Bless…

Sincerely,

Sunday

Installing in Cocos Creator file system will let you see SDKBOX menu in all projects. Installing in Game Project file system onlye gives effect on Game Project.

Hi @cuongnmx

Got it…Thanks for the explanation and help…:grinning: God Bless…

Sincerely,

Sunday

Please help, I am getting this error when I try to import an SDKBOX plugin into my Binary Build. I’m using Cocos Creator v1.4.1 (Cocos2d-x 3.9) and SDKBOX Installer v1.0.1.22

What do I need to update and how? Thanks!

Can I have a screenshot of your folder structure?

@nite here is my Creator folder structure: