Hi all, I spend a whole day of debugging prefabs. I cased a lot of bugs with them. Here is one of issue I faced:
I don’t know why, property updates in editor, but in game it stays the same as prefab’s default value…
Here is the video:
As you can see, console in setter shows property changed, but log in the game shows another value (the value what I set in prefab)
I change type, move from scene and return… type again high…
I am using 3.3.1 version
Here is another one, please check prefabs system, these aren’t all issues I faced, most of them I am not recorded, just skipped and did without prefabs. I very like Cocos Engine, but such bugs just not allow me to create the project.
I switched to the 3.3.2 version. These issues are there also