Cocos Creator 1.8. What changed?

Where are the release notes for version 1.8.1 of Cocos Creator? What has changed?

1 Like

this is the release notes for 1.7.0 Cocos Creator 1.7.0 released!

it looks like there isn’t release notes for version 1.8.1 but if they do you can find it here http://discuss.cocos2d-x.org/c/announcements

@Musab I looked it up and it does not look.

http://www.cocos.com/1356

I use google translate

I will add them here when i get to a computer

3 Likes

Any news on changelog?

@slackmoehrle did you forget :slight_smile: ? I’d like to know what’s new as well.

I have notes I need to translate them. I’ll post them later today.

I’ll post them here, the translation isn’t great, I can clarify if needed.

WeChat Mini Game

When [Editor] micro letter posted to the games, the option is disabled by default ES6 to ES5

[Engine] fix the problem 1.8.0 web page can not be introduced into the micro-channel jssdk, it will lead to misjudgment of the environment

[Engine] When repairing the micro channel small switching game front background, EVENT_SHOW, EVENT_HIDE not trigger problem

Features

[Editor] when double-click on the Windows script to prompt the user to set the script editor, to avoid the system default Host pop-up error

[CocosStudio] perfect CocosStudio import project

• Position 0% is no longer the node add components Widget

• Support import animation frame events

• Fixed issue import movies can not correctly associated nested multi-layer

Interface (cc.view.getSafeAreaRect and cc.director.getSafeAreaRect) [Engine] Add obtain the iPhone X safe area

[Engine] automatically hidden home indicator of the native iPhone X

Bug Fixes

[Editor] repair under special circumstances after the JS will publish project contains an invalid symbol problem

[Engine] creator.d.ts repair induced in garbled __ctor__

[Engine] fix potential within the native platform invokeJSTouchOneByOneCallback crash problems

After [Engine] [JSB] fix JS obtain native Scheduler, ActionManager, EventDispatcher object such as a problem of probability will collapse

[Engine] [JSB] restoration of native platform event.stopPropagation () will stop all the touch point of the question

[Engine] [JSB] fix iOS crash problem in extreme cases

[Engine] [JSB] fix problems in 9 of the following iOS createTypedArray return null

[Engine] [JSB] 1.7.0 to fix the problem after the original life stage TiledMap not bound getTiles interface

[Engine] repair the original life stage TiledMap potential memory release issue

[Editor] repair scene editor error distribution icon

[Editor] under repair Windows MD5 Cache will modify the user code issues

[Engine] fix physics AABB collision callback

[Spine] will be repeated to create repair spine activated in debug mode rendering objects in question

[Camera] to fix the problem at the time of the original camera life on stage without activating enabled

[Engine] Intersection obtain not only the problem of a case where the hook is selected from the repair Intersection clipping module

After [Engine] repair ScrollView be scaled effect error

[Engine] fix RenderTarget scaling problems

[Engine] repair PageView.scrollToPage can not determine the scope of the questions correctly

[TiledMap] repair Tilemap the layer not being given the time element

[DragonBones] repair DragonBonesData same name on the Web platform, unable to load properly when the data of different skeletal problems

[Engine] repair Component.schedule have problems this may cause a “element’s paused should be paused” error of

[Engine] fix mouse event bubbling related issues

[Engine] [JSB] Repair 1.7.0 platform natively failed to call bug opengl interface and glNode

[Engine] [JSB] fix some issues related to the JSB 2.0

[Engine] [JSB] restoration of native platform Scheduler.isTargetPaused problems in JS undefined

[Engine] [JSB] perfect jsb.reflection.callStaticMethod supported classes parametric

[Engine] removed SSE support under Android platform x86 architecture, in order to fix operational problems on the part of the Android emulator

[Engine] repair Andrews APP_PLATFORM> = 22 in compilation errors

[Engine] repaired Layout sub-node sequence changes did not set a sort of problem

[Engine] Permanent repair scene node in a native platform z order failure problem

[Engine] ResizableBufferAdapter :: fix issues related to resize the native platform

Lead time [Engine] Repair native platform does not transmit payload parameter error socketio.emit

[Engine] restoration of native XMLHttpRequest waiting at the platform when the overshoot by onerror problem rather than ontimeout

Potential memory leaks (Fixes potential memory leak if can not find class by jsb.reflection.callStaticMethod.) When the [Engine] [JSB] restoration of native platform jsb.reflection.callStaticMethod not find the class

[Engine] Andrews conversionEncodingJNI resolve memory leaks

[Engine] fix warnings Andrews onWavClose no return value

[Engine] Andrews solve the problem collapse time after the background system and Activity was recovered cause the switch front

[Cocos Analytics] link Cocos Analytics iOS solve a lot of problems deployment target mismatch warning

[Cocos Analytics] statistics SDK upgrade to 1.0.5, to solve the problem in iOS Reachability and BaseEvent class conflict with other third-party libraries

TiledMap rendering [TiledMap] repaired abnormalities caused by the depth detection

[Engine] repair network page platform hook adaptation problems after the election and Fit Height Fit Width at the same time

[UI] fix delete the relevant error after addition SpriteFrame Button used due

[UI] perfect UI text automatically wraps rules

[DragonBones] fix keel event loss problems

Performance Improvements

[Build] after substantial optimization of the native platform to enable scripting volume encryption script

DEPRECATION

[The UI] Add cc.ToggleContainer assembly, v2.0 will replace the cc.ToggleGroup. See Documentation ([Chinese] ( https://github.com/cocos-creator/creator-docs/blob/master/zh/components/toggleContainer.md ) | [EN] ( https://github.com/cocos-creator/creator-docs/blob/master/en/components/toggleContainer.md ))

In addition, most of the above dynamic change is also included in the version prior to 1.7.2 patch in the community of issued. Compared 1.7.2, 1.8.1 small micro-channel in addition to supporting the game, it also adds the following dynamic changes:

[Editor] repair under special circumstances after the JS will publish project contains an invalid symbol problem

[Engine] creator.d.ts repair induced in garbled ctor

[Engine] repair the original life stage TiledMap potential memory release issue

[Engine] fix potential within the native platform invokeJSTouchOneByOneCallback crash problems

[Engine] [JSB] 1.7.0 to fix the problem after the original life stage TiledMap not bound getTiles interface

After [Engine] [JSB] fix JS obtain native Scheduler, ActionManager, EventDispatcher object such as a problem of probability will collapse

[Engine] [JSB] fix event.stopPropagation () will stop all the touch point of the question

[Engine] [JSB] added in TextureCache callback function for notifying the texture cache was added and removed from the cache and

[Engine] [JSB] fix iOS crash problem in extreme cases

[Engine] [JSB] fix problems in 9 of the following iOS createTypedArray return null

[Cocos Analytics] statistics SDK upgrade to 1.0.5, to solve the problem iOS Cocos Analytics in BaseEvent class conflict with other third-party libraries

4 Likes

something new already there http://www.cocos.com/1374 (1.8.2)