Cocos Creator 1.0.3 released!
We are excited to release version 1.0.3 of Cocos Creator. Cocos Creator is a new, unified, development tool that handles every step in the game development process.
v1.0.3 Release Notes:
- [Windows] Fixed user script compilation may fail issue.
- [Windows] Fixed an issue that cause scene creation and saving failed due to the upper case of volume name ( such as C:)
- [Layout] Fixed a repeating error when layout container has negative size value, now layout with negative size will report a warning and reset size to 0.
- [Layout] Fixed adding layout component to a node will reset node size issue.
- [EditBox] Add begin and end callback for JSB runtime.
- [Component] Add cc.MotionStreak component for easy trailing effect. You can find it in Components/Other components/MotionStreak
- [ScrollView] Fixed web canvas render reactivated ScrollView node will have wrong content position issue.
- [ScrollView] Fixed changing node scale will make ScrollView scrolling display error issue.
- [Button] When replace target sprite’s spriteFrame, normal spriteFrame will be updated as well if Sprite transition is currently selected.
The most important source of examples is the Example Collection project template. There are also many demos to show a complete game:
- Dark Slash basic game loop demo. Special thanks to Veewo Games for authorizing us to use original ‘Dark Slash’ game resources to make this tutorial.
- UI Demos including multi-resolution supporting menu interface with cool transition animations, a backpack generated by data and prefab and a Clash Royale style navigation menu showcase.
- Blackjack demo, collaboratively developed with Tencent Games.
- Flappy Bird clone featuring a sheep.
- Star Catcher demo game, in user manual we have a quick start tutorial showing how to build this game step by step.
We will keep on adding more demos and complete games as well as improving the existing ones!