Cocos Code IDE 1.1.0 release!

Hi all,
We are excited to announce that Cocos Code IDE 1.1.0 is now available for downloading, Finally!

All of us focus on bug fixes in this version, you will find Cocos Code IDE more stable than before! We loved all the feedbacks from all of you!

What’s New?

1. ARM DS-5 integration

You can debug C++ with ARM DS-5 now, please get more details form: ARM DS-5 Promote Android Game Development and Debug C++ Code with DS-5

• Performance optimization on many operations:save, copy, paste, auto-complete, hover

As projects become bigger than bigger, you would find some operations are more and more slowly, we have lots of time to performance optimization.

• Remove JDK to reduce the install package size

We integrated JDK to install package from 1.0.0-rc2 to make it easier to setup, a bad result is that the install package is more bigger than before. Now we decide to remove it.

• “void” is treated as keyword in JavaScript

• Add “DebugPort” for customing debug port in cocos lua project

When debug lua project, Cocos Code IDE would open listen port(10000 by default), if the port is already in used, debugger connecttion will failed. You can change the debug port by changing the “DebugPort” value to a new one.

• Only show iOS build target when package to IPA

• Add “refresh” button for detecting devices

• Performance optimization adding breakpoint when JavaScript has been suspended

• [FIX] Importing project failed if IDE haven’t set framework path

• [FIX] Many localization bugs

Note:Some versions of Xcode6 has bugs, please use Xcode 6.1(6A1052d) or above.

More infomation

We love your feedbacks, please tell us by posting them on the Code IDE Forum, we will get back to you speedily. Thank you!

1 Like

Hello sir or madam. In cocos IDE, I can find the IOS emulator in Debug Configuration. So I can not debug my apps in IOS. How can I do now? Thank you in advance.

The Auto Completion Feature isn’t working anymore. To be blunt I think it’s getting worser and worser.

Using Lua with cocos2d-x 3.3 and typing cc. gets - nothing.

1 Like

After importing the project was a huge error occurred.
error( “This file probably contains a syntax error.” )

Please help to resolve this error.
code IDE reinstalling but error occurs

what file contains the syntax errors?

Will Code IDE have Linux support anytime soon guys?

Hi all,

Is there a Cocos Code IDE 1.2.0 release thread? Shouldn’t that one be pinned rather than this one? (since it’s no longer the newest version).

Hi. Do you think add c++ support for Code IDE? Why it have lua and js support, doesn’t have c++?