Cocos-BCX has released a video of its Terminal during Blockchain Games Next on March 19th in San Francisco.
Cocos-BCX Terminal is launched on Cocos-BCX testnet already. It is a user terminal integrating a web wallet, a block monitor, a DApp store, a game props trading platform etc.
There are many unique features built within Cocos Terminal, such as:
- Multiple easy log-in modes for users, even for non-crypto users.
- A web wallet supporting balance checking and asset transfer, showing all assets value equivalent in Cocos token.
- Fully transparent on chain real-time statistics, including details of transactions and contracts executed by user and details of all contracts executed on Cocos chain.
- Wallet management with three different authority levels of the same user account.
- A DApp store with a number of recommended games already live or to be expected on Cocos-BCX testnet.
- Game asset trading platform where user can sell & buy game assets.
- blacksmith feature within Asset Management which allows user to create his own game assets using template.
and a lot more features….
A tutorial video has been made by our community which can guide you through the whole Cocos-BCX Terminal.
To check out the Cocos-BCX Terminal by yourself, visit http://www.easywallet.pro/ .
You are welcome to share your feedback with the core team in Cocos-BCX official discord channel.
Follow Cocos-BCX official social channels: