Welcome to Cocos-BCX’s second community report! We’ll be sharing our progress with the community every month including research, development and business updates.
Cocos-BCX is a blockchain gaming platform for developing, operating, managing gaming applications and in-game economies across all blockchain platforms. Cocos-BCX includes:
- A software framework for multi-blockchain game development.
- CocosChain — a public blockchain based on Graphene and architected specifically for games and high-performance applications.
- A visual IDE for decentralized application development, production, and deployment.
- We published our development roadmap.
- We announced our strategic round of $40M fundraising from investors including Binance Labs, NEO Global Capital and 500 Startups.
- Forbes reported on the news: Team Behind Angry Birds Development Platform Raises $40 Million For Blockchain Gaming Network.
- We have gathered a lot of questions from our community members and here is the latest FAQ. We’d love to hear more questions/feedbacks, feel free to ask us anything in our telegram, twitter and discord channel.
- Two game demos (in Chinese) developed using Cocos Creator during Chinajoy Cocos-BCX Special session — The in-game assets are on blockchain and can be traded as Non-Fungible Tokens.
- We are hiring an Chinese to English technical writer & translator, applyhere to help us define the future of blockchain!
- Cocos-BCX will have our game developer meetup in Shenzhen on October 13th.
- In addition we are planning 3 more events in Hangzhou on October 20th, Beijing on October 27th, and Wuhan on November 3rd.
- If you happen to be in any of these cities during this time let us know and we can share more info about the events and how to attend (in Chinese)
In September 2018, here are some of our development highlights:
- DAG implementation on event prioritization mechanism
- I/O interface for in-contract data
- On-chain timer
- Atomic transaction process integration
- Predictive instant response
- Contract upgrade (overlay deployment)
- Inter-block session
- An endogenous stochastic process and functions for the avoidance of node cheating
- Support for nested, non-homogenous assets
- Interface of decentralized, intermediary-free exchange
In October we will be working on:
- Integration of event prioritization mechanisms and DAG technology
- Contract intermediate information access interface, external call interface
- Finalizing the On-chain timer
Thank you for reading our second Cocos-BCX community update! To keep up with our progress:
Official website: http://www.cocosbcx.io/en/
Discourse Forums: http://discussion.cocosbcx.io/