Happy Holidays to All!
Welcome to the Cocos-BCX Bi-Weekly Technical Report for Dec 03-Dec 16, 2018 ! This is the last report from Cocos-BCX in 2018. Thank you very much for following and supporting us in the past year!
Let’s take a look the new development progress of Cocos-BCX:
1) Optimized and validated scheduled task mechanism-in verification.
2) Added query interface to database API to support filters-in progress.
3) Optimized virtual machine IO logic-in progress.
4) Addressed right ownership issue of the №0 contract management-in progress.
5) Improved the operation logic of contract for non-homogeneous assets -completed.
6) Recreated logics of contract Run_Time and charge for space occupation-completed.
7) Modified node linkage information API and adjusted permission-completed.
8) Added fault tolerance mechanism for data processing-completed.
With the TestNet just launched, Cocos-BCX team continue working in full gear, monitoring and improving the network. We warmly invite you to test the game dApps on our TestNet during the holiday season, and appreciate to receive your feedbacks.
Looking forward to update you with more achievement in 2019!
Follow Cocos-BCX :
Discourse Forums: https://discuss.cocos2d-x.org/c/cocos-bcx