hi there i have two issues :
- I have used CCTableView , but when i tested it on android “tableCellTouched” method never called when i try to touch on the cell, instead the table drags/scrolls little bit.
- When i use ccTouchBegan , ccTouchMoved , ccTouchEnded just one tap calls all the three methods but ccTouchMoved should not be called.
recreating issue 1 :
- create a table view and try to detect tap on every cell, the table will scroll little bit or sometimes “tableCellTouched” is called.
tested on : Samsung S3, HCL ME Tablet, Samsung Note.
recreating issue 2 :
- try to detect single tap on the layer , just a little touch on the layer without dragging your finger , the ccTouchMoved will also called.
Possible problem :
- The touch sensitivity of the high end devices in android is very sensitive.