Can't import 'sdkboxadsplus' plugin in Linux

I’m trying to import an SDKBOX plugin into an existing Cocos project in a Linux devel environment. The command I’m attempting, and the error I’m receiving are at the bottom of this post.

Based on the error, I looked in the the SDKBOX install location indicated, and (no surprise) found the folder did not exist. However, if I look in ‘~/.sdkbox/plugins/sdkbox-chartboost_v2.4.3.0/plugin/android/jni/’, I see two folders: PluginChartboost, and sdkbox. Given the error message, and the case-sensitive file-system in Linux, it would appear the SDKBOX import tool (or perhaps a meta-data file) is using improper case for the Android files. Have I done something wrong, or is this a bug in the import tool?

FWIW, the same basic issue is occurring for ‘pluginiap’, and others as well.

$ sdkbox import sdkboxadsplus

|______ | \ |____/ |] | | _/
| |/ | _ |
] |____| _/ _
Copyright © 2016-2018 SDKBOX Inc. v1.0.2.2
test speed of hosts…

• test host main: 593.98KB/s.
  • test host china: 0.00KB/s.
    choose the fastest server ‘main’, speed is 593.98KB/s.
    #FATAL: Failed to find source file [home_folder_redacted]/.sdkbox/plugins/sdkbox-chartboost_v2.4.3.0/plugin/android/jni/pluginchartboost
    Installation failed :frowning:

What version of Linux? What version of Cocos2d-x?

@yinjimmy can help.

Linux is Ubuntu 18.04 (build details below). Coco’s is 3.17

Linux version 4.15.0-42-generic (buildd@lgw01-amd64-023) (gcc version 7.3.0 (Ubuntu 7.3.0-16ubuntu3)) #45-Ubuntu SMP Thu Nov 15 19:32:57 UTC 2018

edit: I should add this is Cocos for C++

Your file system is case sensitive to file names. sdkbox should handle this case.

you can change PluginChartboost to pluginchartboost .

Thanks,

As a workaround, that did the trick. Thank you! While importing sdkboxadplus, I had to rename the Android JNI plugin folders for: chartboost, admob, sdkboxads, and unityads.

Cheers,

I’ll fix it ASAP.

Thanks for your help. I also had some trouble building the Android project. In the AppDelegate.cpp file, I had to lowercase the folder names in the #includes. Also, for each of the plugins, I had to change the Android.mk files to lowercase the module names, as well as rename the platform libraries in the ‘libs_c++_static’ folder.

I’m concerned my changes to AppDelegate.cpp will cause me issues when compiling for IOS, but I’ll cross that bridge later. The build is working now, so I’m able to start the integration effort.

sdkbox-chartboost_v2.4.3.0/plugin/sdkbox.package

sdkbox.android_copy_libs(['sdkbox', 'PluginChartboost'])

sdkbox.android_add_calls(['import-add-path, $(LOCAL_PATH)', 'import-module, ./sdkbox', 'import-module, ./PluginChartboost'])

two place need to modify.
I’ll fix it and release it ASAP.

Great. Thanks for all the quick responses.

I fixed all plugins for the case-sensitive file-system issue.

plz wait for release.

Thanks,

1 Like