Build failed on mac

Build failed on mac

I’ve a mac version 10.13 and Cocos Creator version 2.0.1. I tried to build my project both for iOS as for android, but it leads to the following error:

2018-09-10T11:38:28.324Z - error: Build Failed: Error: Failed to create project with exitCode : 1
at ChildProcess.c.error.B (/Applications/CocosCreator.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/editor/core/native-utils.js:1:12417)
at ChildProcess.t.on (/Applications/CocosCreator.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/editor/core/native-utils.js:1:6454)
at emitTwo (events.js:106:13)
at ChildProcess.emit (events.js:194:7)
at maybeClose (internal/child_process.js:899:16)
at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (internal/child_process.js:226:5)
at r.waterfall.r (/Applications/CocosCreator.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/editor/core/builder.js:1:3156)
at /Applications/CocosCreator.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/node_modules/async/lib/async.js:52:16
at /Applications/CocosCreator.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/node_modules/async/lib/async.js:696:30
at /Applications/CocosCreator.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/node_modules/async/lib/async.js:167:37
at /Applications/CocosCreator.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/node_modules/async/lib/async.js:1209:30
at Gulp.doneCallback (/Applications/CocosCreator.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/editor/core/gulp-build.js:1:21549)
at Gulp.Orchestrator.stop (/Applications/CocosCreator.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/node_modules/orchestrator/index.js:150:9)
at /Applications/CocosCreator.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/node_modules/orchestrator/index.js:277:22
at finish (/Applications/CocosCreator.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/node_modules/orchestrator/lib/runTask.js:21:8)

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Guy

Solved, my files were on my iCloud drive and it seems that the folder was unwritable. Moved them to my documents and it was successfully build and compiled.

I was too soon. I’m unable to compile for android-28 (I’ve installed it in Android Studio for mac). The error message is:

018-09-10T12:37:53.189Z - failed: Error: Compile failed. The log file path [ /Users/guybrys/.CocosCreator/logs/native.log ]
at ChildProcess.B (/Applications/CocosCreator.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/editor/core/native-utils.js:1:15987)
at ChildProcess.t.on (/Applications/CocosCreator.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/editor/core/native-utils.js:1:6454)
at emitTwo (events.js:106:13)
at ChildProcess.emit (events.js:194:7)
at maybeClose (internal/child_process.js:899:16)
at Socket. (internal/child_process.js:342:11)
at emitOne (events.js:96:13)
at Socket.emit (events.js:191:7)
at Pipe._handle.close [as _onclose] (net.js:510:12)

Thanks for the help. Guy

Any news on this? I’m able to compile the game on iOS, but it fails on Android. In native.log I find the following:

Execution failed for task ‘:BallDrop:compileDebugJavaWithJavac’.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Guy

Hi, I found out that it has something to do with the sdkbox extensions. I’m able to compile when there is no extension used (empty build folder). But when I mark one extension (for instance the sdkbox ads extension) it fails to compile in cocos creator for android.

Any tips are more than welcome.

Guy