Black Screen - Cocos Creator 1.2 - Web Desktop / Mobile

Hi,

@pandamicro, @nantas2

I’m testing my game out publishing to web mobile and web desktop and the menu comes out okay, along with other scenes ( objective, etc…), however, when I go to the main scene ( where my game is ), it comes out as a black screen? I’m not getting anything in the console, seems like build it’s okay…Any help would be appreciated it…God Bless…

Sincerely,

Sunday

I think it’s a bug of your game logic. Could you please debug it first? Otherwise could you please supply a demo which can reproduce the problem? Thanks for your feedback!

Hi @zhangbin

Thanks for the info, will check on code, I have a quick question though if you don’t mind regarding code, I’ve noticed that in the onLoad, some people declare their var / components ? What I usually do is set up a method to call from the onLoad then underneath such method, I declare the var / components? Is there any difference? Would appreciate any feedback you can offer…Thanks again for the help, and God Bless… :smiley:

Sincerely,

Sunday

Hi @zhangbin

Please look at the errors I’m getting on Google Chrome Console:

cocos2d-js-min.js:17 XMLHttpRequest Cross origin requests are only supported for protocol schemes: http, data, chrome, chrome-extension, https, chrome-extension-resource.e.exports @ cocos2d-js-min.js:17
cocos2d-js-min.js:17 Failed to download package for 77600ffb-ca46-49eb-8c95-1f24a12d5201(anonymous function) @ cocos2d-js-min.js:17
cocos2d-js-min.js:12 Failed to load scene: Error: [AssetLibrary] loading JSON or dependencies failed: undefined(anonymous function) @ cocos2d-js-min.js:12

Please let me know, how can I fix this…Thanks and God Bless…

Sincerely,

Sunday

Hi @zhangbin, @pandamicro

I’ve cleared some bugs, but still look at what I’m getting, this is from Chrome :smile:

cocos2d-js-min.js:14Uncaught TypeError: cc.DrawNode is not a constructor
undefined:1 Uncaught (in promise) DOMException: The play() request was interrupted by a call to pause().

Please let me know…Thanks and God Bless…

Sincerely,

Sunday

Hi @zhangbin, @pandamicro

I’ve already fixed it…And I’ m able to see / play the main scene…I’ve been using the suggestion of @pandamicro to use Chrome Developer.…Thanks again…God Bless… :grinning:

Sincerely,

Sunday

I met the same problem, please tell me how to fix it. Thank you, God bless you.