Best 3D games for Cocos Creator?

Hello everyone, and many thanks to the developers for a great product. I’m sure I’ve ever played a 3D game in Unity, but I’m not sure if I’ve played games made in Cocos Creator. I would like to see the most complex, most beautiful examples of games and try them out. I only find 2D games, but my project needs 3D. Can you give an example of such?

You can go to cocos YouTube channel and watch from the cocos game showcase playlist. any games from the playlist will be made by cocos2d and cocos creators.And.by the way Ubisoft is using Cocos Creator.

Cocos Creator is primarily geared toward 2D game development, so 3D games within this engine are less common. However, some notable 3D projects include showcases like “Cocos Shooter” and “Tower of Babel.” These examples demonstrate the engine’s 3D capabilities, though they might not match the depth or complexity of games designed specifically for dedicated 3D engines. Cocos Creator’s strength lies in its robust 2D game development environment, while 3D games in this engine often leverage its 3D features within a predominantly 2D framework.
In the vibrant pages of Indian gaming magazines explore the innovative use of Cocos Creator in 3D game development, showcasing the engine’s adaptability as developers craft immersive gaming experiences that blend dynamic 3D elements seamlessly into the thriving world of 2D game design.