AssetDB doesn't find assets

AssetDB doesn't find assets
0.0 0

I am experiencing a bug where some of my resource subfolders show up as empty (inside of CocosCreator) even though there are assets in the directories. This happens when I: restart CocosCreator, add new assets or when I pull changes from git.

My best guess is that CocosCreator’s AssetDB is not correctly updating to file/folder changes under the resources folder.
Does anyone know what’s going on here or how to fix the issue?

Thanks in advance!

Has anyone else experienced this issue?

try deleting the library folder and let cocos reindex all files. maybe that helps.

Thanks for the suggestion, but i’ve already tried that and it didn’t work.

Anyone?

I’ve had this CocosCreator bug since v1.3 for months.

If it is caused by changing asset paths/filenames outside CocosCreator, someone else must have run into this as well. Is nobody else using git to separate game levels/features into branches and performing push/pull/merge operations?

Hi, I’m having the same issue.
It just happened to me and it’s not the first time. The other times I think it had something to do with git, i was changing branch or something, I don’t remember, but it’s not the case this time…
The strange thing is that the nodes that use those assets are still working fine.

I’m also getting a lot of these errors in the console:
[db-task][init] path collision, the path for fe125236-6b2f-49be-930c-3f2a0fbca4ab is already in used by fe125236-6b2f-49be-930c-3f2a0fbca4ab. Assigning a new path.

Did you manage to restore it in any way?