XCode build Cocos2dx project error

This is my build error below:

Libtool /Users/peter/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/project-bnvxnkjtuevzxiclsotwiosdvwzv/Build/Intermediates/cocos2dx.build/Debug-iphoneos/cocos2dx.build/Objects-normal/armv7/libcocos2dx.a normal armv7
cd /Users/Shared/Jenkins/Home/workspace/TheChurch/cocos2d-x-2.2.2cs/cocos2dx/proj.ios
export IPHONEOS_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET=5.1
export PATH="/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/usr/bin:/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin"
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/libtool -static -arch_only armv7 -syslibroot /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS7.1.sdk -L/Users/peter/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/project-bnvxnkjtuevzxiclsotwiosdvwzv/Build/Products/Debug-iphoneos -L/Users/Shared/Jenkins/Home/workspace/TheChurch/cocos2d-x-2.2.2cs/cocos2dx/proj.ios/…/platform/third_party/ios/libraries -filelist /Users/peter/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/project-bnvxnkjtuevzxiclsotwiosdvwzv/Build/Intermediates/cocos2dx.build/Debug-iphoneos/cocos2dx.build/Objects-normal/armv7/cocos2dx.LinkFileList -ObjC -framework Foundation -lwebp -o /Users/peter/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/project-bnvxnkjtuevzxiclsotwiosdvwzv/Build/Intermediates/cocos2dx.build/Debug-iphoneos/cocos2dx.build/Objects-normal/armv7/libcocos2dx.a

/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/libtool: -dynamic not specified the following flags are invalid: -ObjC
error: /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/libtool: can’t locate file for: -lwebp
error: /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/libtool: file: -lwebp is not an object file (not allowed in a library)

Does anyone know how to fix it?

Regards

Which version of cocos2d-x are you using?
How to reproduce this bug?

version:cocos2d-x-2.2.2cocostudio

I can build my development version succefully,
I already commit all data to svn,
then I use Jenkins to checkout the lastest version then build it,
it will show these build error.

I want to focus the two error below:

error: /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/libtool: can’t locate file for: -lwebp
error: /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/libtool: file: -lwebp is not an object file (not allowed in a library)

but I don’t know where is the -lwebp setting?

When all the data you submit to SVN, a little off the libcocos2dx.a(.a) file server

Yes, miss .a lib file,
I set up global ignore to let .a file can commit,
then everything is all right.

1 Like

Hello i m facing same problum can you please explain the solution