#x-studio365, a game development tool based on Cocos2d-x

Great job, but I think u should make it like open source :slight_smile: Like if u have in mind to sell it in future, you stil could make it open source - but after some time make branch of licensed version.

There are too many dependencies, contains commercial components, so It difficut to open source.

thanks for your support

x-studio365 10.0.1077.1
1.fix resource view sort problem
2.add save source code file with specific encoding
3.Lua Debug: add display integer value as hexadecimal and binary
4.Particle Editor: fix SourcePoistionVarY bug.
5.Auto open last closed project
6.Use scintilla as Lua debug source code view & editor
7.Optimize Lua Debug experience

Hi,
I have a question
In the export settings there’s an option to chose the CSLoader version, inside the versions there’s the one cocos uses which is 2.1 and another with number 10.0.593.0. What are the differences? and where can I get the library used to load the second one?
Thanks

Hi, zerodarkzone
Now upgrade to 10.0.1080.0
The newer CSLoader support: UIText UIButton “BoldEnabled” “UnderlineEnabled” “ItalicsEnabled” “StrikethroughEnabled”
And add spine & dragonBones support.
Here is the libs:
engine: http://github.com/halx99/cocos2d-x
3rd: http://git.oschina.net/halx99/cocos2d-x-3rd-party-libs-bin

x-studio365 10.0.1097
1.Source Editor: Add Loop search support
2.Add ‘Reveal in side bar’ support
3.Lua Debug: Add Ctrl+F10 run to cursor support
5.Lua Debug: Add ‘Copy Name’, ‘Copy Full Name’, ‘Refesh Value’ feature for watch window.
6.Lua Debug: Add custom-table-inspector, it’s useful for display protobuf with custom function to translate to plain table.
7. Lua Debug: capture error & assert functions to avoid could not inspect variables’ value in any stack when break on exception.
8.Source Editor: fix focus problem when select rectangle text with Alt key pressed.
8. Lua Debug: Improve log perfermance with LogBuffer
9. Lua Debug: fix debug Unity64 crash bug.
10. Lua Debug: fix watch window text could display properly on windows 7 best perfermance mode.
11.Many other bug fixs & experience improves.

Well, I have installed it and tried out. It seems very good editor but those Important toold for encryption are designed in Chinese language. an you make it for English please? Those r v important tools and seems to be very help full for project.

Do you mean the batch encrypt tool?

IF SO , you can download at here: http://files.git.oschina.net/group1/M00/00/78/PaAvDFf4sM6ANKQeAANJ00U8TM04975.7z?token=d7e802e1752a043b19983922be70e0d8&ts=1475916063&attname=encrypt_tool_en-us.7z

1 Like

yes that Encryption tool

x-studio365 10.0.1099.5(2017.5.2)

1.[feature] Lua Debug: Optimize breakpoint hit.
2.[enhance] Lua Debug: remove dcache dependency for dynmaic lua library.
3.[feature] Lua Debug: Improve relative path support for breakpoint hit.
4.[feature] Text Editor: Add reload as specific charset support.
5.[enhance] Text Editor: Add view binary file with Ascii.
6.[feature] Add Ctrl+P search file on project support.

Amazing , at this point this game editor has really many things which even creator doesn’t have for c++ users. Somehow my Armature file from coco studio is not importing not even after exporting to .Json from coco studio Its still not visible. See If you can solve this because I am seriously looking for an editor for c++ which has integrated Particle system, physics system and old coco studio’s Armature bone support system. I can handle animation from coco studio but at least after importing it should work as it is. And one last question, how we can handle decryption from application to read and load (images, txt, xml) files using that Encryption tool you have provided. Thanks and adv. looking for furthure support for this Game Editor. :grin:

This how its fail to load

The decryption demo is here: http://git.oschina.net/halx99/cocos2d-x/tree/v3/tests/cpp-empty-test/Classes or here: https://github.com/halx99/cocos2d-x/tree/v3/tests/cpp-empty-test/Classes

There is problem to load csd,I will solve later.

please solve problem to load .csd and some how i cant import Dragonbones new 5.0 runtime files in the editor. It crashes and forced closes the editor. I am going to use your editor for my game and very soon i am going to start that production so please make it working. The cocos creator is not fully supported like this editor do. One more thing I need tool key mapper’s English version where i can see buttons and other things in English please. I am also guiding more people to use this because right now this one is the only one good editor for c++.

Thanks for your feedback & focus, recently I make it more powerful as a Lua debugger & editor(many features are implemented like sublime text, vs code), now the latest version is 10.0.2013.0
Then next milestone, I will solve the issues what reported by you, and do more ui editor.
Thanks for your feedback again
BR, halx99

by the way, does the Sekleton scene is a .csb file?

I have test import ccs project, it’s seems work fine. Which editor version do you use?
Tody,I publish a new version, 10.0.2017.0, upgrade dragonBones runtime to 5.0 and other improves.

1 Like