Wrong position when using moveTo action

I see that when we do MoveTo action on a sprite, and I’ll will do getPosition in javascript update function the position and sprite view is incorrect. I have wrong X position. Like for example position of x is 395 but sprite is drown at x=420. So my collision detection look weird when I detect collision before the sprite hits the player.
Is this a cocos2d bug? can someone fix it? or maybe I’m doing something wrong?
I’m using cocos2d 3.8.1

Or maybe we setup how fast we invoke the update function, maybe that is the problem that it’s not invoked 60x per second?

Is your the sprite your moving a child of anything else or just added to the layer/scene?

a child of layer yes… and that layer is a child of scene

In other words, it’s in world coordinates. I’m not sure then sorry. But it could be very well related if you have limited the fps or something you mentioned. But unless your more specific what you’ve done with the update function I can’t help.

Edit: Actually, just giving this some more though. Are you certain the sprite is drawing in the wrong position. What is the anchor point for the sprite? Can you post the code you use to create the sprite?

I still want to check something, I will let you know tomorrow. Because on one sprite it collide exactly on beginning of the sprite in other before… something maybe wrong somewhere in my code logic… I will dig deeper tomorrow.