[Game] WIZARD MOON demo

Hi all. Just sharing a new platformer game I’m working on called Wizard Moon. Here’s a direct link to the Mac demo and the Windows demo. Here’s a link to a page with more details on the game and game engine.

As the game is work in progress, I would love to get your thoughts.

What areas should I focus on in improving the game?

Rotation while jumping doesn’t really cope with pixel art style
Time deceleration when jumping on skeletons is really annoying
Main hero is too vertical for my taste

Thanks for the feedback. These are some good things to improve.

Congrats on the release. I’ll play it this weekend.

Cool. Thanks. It’s a short demo, but looking for some feedback as I eventually would like to release a more refined, full-length game on Steam.

are you greenlight on Steam yet or are you developing it without being greenlight?

Once the game is a little more mature, I will start the greenlight process. Do you have experience with it?

Yeah, that is why I was wondering. So you are just developing with the Steam SDK to and will get it on steam later on?

I saw it is created with whole tutorial-book and source code can be bought for $99. Does it contains IAP and social sharing and ads?

Yep, will get it on Steam later on. So far I’ve barely started integrating the Steamworks SDK. I’m starting with cocos2d-x windows, mac and linux clients and ensuring the game is fun first.

@sortris: the platformer engine associated with Wizard Moon does contain IAP, but social sharing and ads are not yet supported.