Windows Game Contest!

Yes. That is correct.

Thanks for the clarification.

The clearer rules would save developers a lot time and avoid being disqualified for their hard work.

I have asked for access to the website so I can make language changes.

How do you determine that the app uses cocos2d-x or cocos2d-js.

I will ask to get exact details, but Iā€™d assume that you use cocos2d-x or cocos2d-js to develop a lion share of the app. Iā€™ll seek clarification.

Have my game in both Windows Phone and Windows 8, there is any better platform do add the app into the context?

I have submitted my game, but only message was a box saying that it has been submitted, there will be any other information about the success into the submission?

Thanks a lot!

I already have 2 games on the windows phone store last yearā€¦ Does it count? Or does it have to be uploaded between 31st March and 31stMay 2015?

I will need to seek some clarification. I will update the website also to make sure we are clear once I have an answer.

I sent a email (3 days ago) to windows@cocos.com (For Windows Developer account), and did not answerā€¦

Yes, I know. I will be taking that over. I am just waiting for access. Iā€™m very sorry for the delay in providing you your tokenā€¦

Nice!

The news appeared on Gamasutra as well: http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/240619/New_50k_contest_challenges_Cocos2dx_devs_to_make_Windows_games.php

Fantastic!!

And develop:

Game must be Free?

I replied to you about your token :slight_smile:

Have different point to judge between windows phone app and windows store app?Because with windows store app i use universal app to make it( new angle project make high performance).And windows phone app i use wp8-xaml(old angel project).Windows phone app has disadvantage.

OK, thank you very much.

Is it able to take part with more than one game?

I donā€™t followā€¦ are you asking if can you submit more than one entry to the contest?

From the Official Rules
https://onedrive.live.com/view.aspx?resid=C8E16EAE2B8FE0CD!107&ithint=file%2Cdocx&app=Word&authkey=!AGP1g9qKRHypNio

Limit three Entries per person and per Windows Developer account. Each Entry you submit must be substantially unique and different from the other. If two Entries are submitted with minor differences (i.e., color, language) the second Entry will be disqualified. We are not responsible for Entries that we do not receive for any reason, or for Entries that we receive but are not decipherable for any reason. We will automatically disqualify any late, incomplete, excess or ineligible Entries.

1 Like