Windows Game Contest!

I also replied to you to yesterday. I just replied to you again.

I confirmed via e-mail that you are fine, we have your submission.

Sorry, for the annoying, but you didnā€™t reply me after I had sent you the details of the appā€¦ :frowning:

THANK YOU!!! :heart_eyes:

Iā€™m sorry. I know that I replied to every e-mail that I had. If you need help, please e-mail again so I can look into whatever you might need.

I just got your confirmation, thanks!!

Thanks for your patience and good feedback! Thanks a lot!

Hello! I solved some of my certification issues last night at 3am, I thought Iā€™d share, maybe some of you are having the same problemā€¦

For everyone out there having issues with certification getting the Sleep() api error, I found out the cocos2d-js 3.6.1 template for win8.1-universal shared app is using Sleep():

Replacing OpenGLES.cpp and OpenGLESPage.xaml.cpp (and their headers) with their equivalent from 3.7beta did the trick for me.

Cheerz!

Does anyone know when we can expect the results for the competition? We submitted Polybeats and made it free for a limited time. Let us know what you think of it! We want to improve it as much as possible:

1 Like

Submissions are being reviewed. Results shortly.

4 Likes

nice :smile:

Hi guys, are the results out yet ?

3 Likes

The results are in!
Thereā€™s a big problem with the rules. It says if thereā€™s a tie the winner will be determined by best
in quality of submission. But what if the quality of submission scores are also equal? Thereā€™s nothing in the rules about that. What would happen in that case? Maybe it didnā€™t happen but what would have happened is the question.

Hi, I saw the results and Iā€™m happy that my game made it to the finals. You miss typed the name though. It labels ā€œAllen Star Racingā€ but there is no Allen in my game. It should label ā€œAlien Star Racingā€.

It would be nice, too if the store links where provided not only for the winners but also for the finalist, which is not true at the moment. Thanks.

Where do you see which games got to the finals?

Hex, we got third place with River Jump and our 2 other games was in final. Regarding first and second places - first looks like was developed and launched before contest but from screenshots looks big and polished. Second place look little strange :wink:

http://windows.cocos.com/en.html

Hi! Hi! Hi! MICROSOFT, BIG THANKS FOR THE CONTEST!! My game has the second place :blush:
But now I canā€™t find the rules, on how to collect this incredible prize :smiley:
My email is empty, so I am afraid that something goes wrong with gmail post or with something else and sorry about that :smile: So tell me what to do next and when instructions would be send on my email.(I think all winners should know). One more thanks. With Best Regards, Svitlana.

@svt212 There is a note at the bottom that they will be contacting all the winners. If you donā€™t hear anything this week contact me and I can facilitate communication just to be sure :smile:

"I saw the results and Iā€™m happy that my game made it to the finals. You miss typed the name though. It labels ā€œAllen Star Racingā€ but there is no Allen in my game. It should label ā€œAlien Star Racingā€.

It would be nice, too if the store links where provided not only for the winners but also for the finalist, which is not true at the moment. Thanks."