Windows Game Contest!

@slackmoehrle did you ever ask or figured out the resolution issue. I haven’t tried the latest github pull, but 3.6 if you change the back buffer resolution (as recommend by MSOpenTech) all the touch handling is invalid (prob GL translation is using the default resolution or something).

Sometimes I do :slight_smile:

Umm, MSOpenTech was looking at it. I think they did indeed submit a PR a bit ago.

I really hope that nobody is being left behind. I sent an e-mail with 11 missing submissions and I know that my boss also asked that this be given immediate attention. I have to be honest and say that as of now I don’t have a reply back from Microsoft on this. Don’t worry. If you submit before 6/30. I will personally make sure that your submission is received and given all due attention.

I know this process has been a bit shaky with submissions and the lack of a confirmation e-mail and also the fact that I can’t verify your submission until almost a week after :frowning:

IF you have any questions windows@cocos.com so that I don’t lose track. The forums here, sometimes are easy to lose track :slight_smile:

Cheers!

I hope this will be resolved sooner than later!

I wrote about submission windows@cocos.com

How can I know that submission was added to the list?
Can I make updates to the game?

but the answer was

We are not sharing the submission list.

You can make updates, just update and publish to the same app, so the store link remains the same.

and the private message isn’t answered yet

Is the deadline 11:59 AM or PM?

So what is unanswered about your questions? We are not sharing a list of the submissions. If you want to know if your submission was received, I can check.

I answered your question about upating…

11:59 PM is the deadline.

Hi @slackmoehrle,

I just submitted my app to contest, i know it a bit too close to deadline, but pls check and confirm it for me.

I don’t see a list of submission for a week, usually. Please e-mail windows@cocos.com and make this request so I can track it.

Yep. I exactly just wanna to know about my submission :smile:

alright e-mail windows@cocos.com and ask :slight_smile: I can answer that.

For those who are worried about submitting last minute, not all submissions take 5 days. Mine only took one and I was able to update many times since then.

If your app is done you should submit it just in case it gets through quickly.

Good luck to all!

Game is done… but have many issues with microsoft account (asked MS to help on that 4 days ago, issue still not solved, so I cannot publish until issue is fixed).
And I have the WACK validation issue (API unsupported used in libcocos.dll).
Too late for me :frowning:

Hi
My game “Gold Mines of Ghana” is under review in windows phone store.
I submitted yesterday and still under processing.
So i wont be able to submit the game before deadline.
But i want to participate in the competition.
Can you please help me regarding it.
Thank you
Regards
S.Muniraj

@slackmoehrle I have sent in two emails (Monday and Tuesday) to check on my submission and have not heard back from anyone. I hope this is just because you are very busy. I sent the emails to windows@cocos.com.

Will you please check the submission for paul @ whitetusksoftware .com? It was submitted on 6/23/15.

Thanks!

Have the same problem, now i don’t know if my game is in contest or not.
There should be some sort of list…

Hi Paul, I replied to about 60 e-mails yesterday and about 30 on Monday. I think you were included in on this if I recall. I just replied to you again confirming.