Wince6.0

Does it can be run on wince6.0? I want to create a gui framework using it, and it is ok?

In theory, cocos2d-x can do this.
But if you only want a GUI framework based on OpenGL ES, why not try to port guichan? Someone in this community succedd in proting it, and intergrate it with cocos2d-x.

Walzer Wang wrote:

In theory, cocos2d-x can do this.
But if you only want a GUI framework based on OpenGL ES, why not try to port guichan? Someone in this community succedd in proting it, and intergrate it with cocos2d-x.

How can I test this cocos2d-x guichan integration?

Thanks!

Guichan is not integrated by cocos2d-x. Just somebody do the job. I don’t know who did it.
BTW, cocos2d-x can work on airplay, may be it can work on Wince6.0.

@Diego Abad
Gavin, a developer, contributed his integration of cocos2d-x & guichan to us. It can run only on win32 now.
We evaluate this source, than decided to write GUI widgets based on cocos2d framework by ourselves.
Guichan uses lots of RTTI and try-catch, which are not supported by android ndk yet.
And if we want the guichan widgets can do actions/transitions such as cocos2d::CCNode, we have lots of work to do.
So it’s better to write GUI reference to CCMenu on cocos2d framework. CCTouchDispatcher & CCLayer is a good framework to start with.
At first, feature #317