Will CClabelBMFont also get autoscaled if i add them to a particular searchPath.push_back path?

I have to use CClabelBmFont as i have read they use less memory and are better than CClabelTTf font on many areas… On that note i have to question that if i make a CClabelBMfont for my game will it get autoscaled according to the device or do i need to scale it myself (i have been using ttf fonts untill i got run time memory and fps issues on android). Or do they need to be scaled everywhere wherever i use them. It would be a painstaking work if i have to do so… Thanks in Advance

you dont need to manually scale CCLabelBMfont. if you are using different folder for different resolutions all you need to do is generate different fontstrips of different sizes for each folder.
For ex: If you are using fontstrip of size 14 in folder for resolution 480x320, then you must use fontstrip of size 28 in folder for resolution 960x640 and so on(it is up to you to select the size of font strip).

***you can set the size of fontstrip before generating the fontstrip in the tool.

cocos2dx searches the search paths for the correct glyph resolution and also applies the content scale factor. You do not have to scale them. Do not forget to publish your glyph for various resolutions.