Where i can download Сocos studio?

Hi, please can you restore the windows version link or provide a new one?
I need to work with cocos studio (not creator, studio is mandatory) and the window link is down.

Thanks!

1 Like

it should work.

Ok now it works! thanks

I’m in the same boat, it looks like Dec 12th or so will have C++ support in their new editor.

1 Like

@slackmoehrle

C++ is being added to Cocos Creator.

Any updates on progress with this ? :slight_smile: Sounds exciting. Is there a date I can expect to see it released and implemented?

https://fusijie.github.io/Cocos-Resource/index.html#toc_14

1 Like

Cocos Studio is no longer supported?

Correct, it was EOL’d a long while back.

I am having trouble with this version for windows. It seems to lack some dlls like modules.communal.multilanguage (3.10.0.0), modules.communal.mutualeditor (3.10.0.0), Mono.Addins(1.0.0.0), MonoDevelop.Core(2.6.0.0)

I need more info about your setup, etc. Screenshots of errors would help to. OS, Cocos2d-x version, etc, etc

Thanks slackmoehrle. My setup is windows 7 64bit, cocos studio 3.10 from the link above, cocos2dx 3.10. I fixed the crash by temporarily installing cocos studio on my brother’s windows 7 32 bit machine and manually copied the files back to my machine. Cheers.

@slackmoehrle Is it possible to release Cocos Studio source code to github? I believe still have many developers are using it including me. After MacOS version update Cocos Studio become unstable and I am willing to fix it and contributed back to github.

2 Likes

At this time we have no plans to do this.

What if release an update version of Cocos Studio to make is usable in latest MacOS or windows 10?

1 Like

I’m sorry we are not doing this either.

but

Can I keep using my 32-bit apps?
Yes, you may continue to use 32-bit apps with your Mac today. Using 32-bit software has no adverse effects on your data or your computer.

just keep to use the Cocos Studio 2, it’s ok.

Just a reminder that with macOS Catalina will fully drop support for 32-bit apps and everyone still using Cocos Studio (like me, oh dear) should make preparations to run a High Sierra VM for the foreseeable future…

2 Likes

thanks for the reminder.
I would like to use it on windows if I need it.

This is sort of a sad day to realize that Studio will cease to exist on macOS now.

It sort of feels like when Apple dropped emulating PPC apps on Intel machines and some really good apps dies off at that time too.