What kind of integration with Ads, IAP, social plugins etc do you need the tutorials and demos

I think iOS and Android would be of the greatest utility for all. :slight_smile: For me, Windows (Desktop and Mobile) as well as OSX would be good too. I haven’t hardly found any information on that. :;qst

There is no hurry for me on that. I am looking forward to any additional information on all the mentioned topics :slight_smile: Thanks for your efforts you are doing here!

Kind regards,
Josef

PS: One note from my side: I started my project with 3.0 beta. I think this will also matter regarding the tutorials.

yuye liu wrote:

O, can you give me the detailed about the platform and the IAP type you want to learn first.
because I want do the most useful tutorials for hurried people. then do another.
>
so if anything u find it hurry for you. just let me know.
>
thank you for you cooperation.:;ok
>
Josef Held wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Your offer would be greatly appreciated! :slight_smile:
>
> I’d also like to know more about IAP (on all possible platforms).
> Secondly it would be great to read about plugins regarding analytics.

`Jamal
Thank you for this tip. I’ll take a look at it.
At first sight, I think I will need to adopt it to work with cocos2d-x v3.0

Josef

Jamal Glasgow wrote:

`josef there is flurry for analytics and a plugin called analyticsX on the site here. It works on iOS and android also Chartboost offers analytics but flurry is much more detailed.

If it will work good, great! :slight_smile:
yuye liu wrote:

ok, no problem. but in android I just know google play IAP. Does it ok? or any others?

Wow! Its exactly what I need. It would be great if Yuye create tutorial with this example.
winipcfg exe wrote:

How about sample programs with these?
>
h2. A
>
# Admob to display the Ads
# IAP to remove the Ads

Social and ads would defo be the top of my list

Hope they will support 3.0 :slight_smile:

When we can expect the first tutorial? In days, weeks or months?
Best regards!

Ok I got it
Tobias S wrote:

If it will work good, great! :slight_smile:
yuye liu wrote:
> ok, no problem. but in android I just know google play IAP. Does it ok? or any others?
>
Wow! Its exactly what I need. It would be great if Yuye create tutorial with this example.
winipcfg exe wrote:
> How about sample programs with these?
>
> h2. A
>
> # Admob to display the Ads
> # IAP to remove the Ads

Could you tell me any detail about the Social or ads you want to learn.because I’m in china its a little different popular than yours
abe azam wrote:

Social and ads would defo be the top of my list
>
Hope they will support 3.0 :slight_smile:

Its my weekly Todo list. You can check it for my work.

And I write The tutorials just in my free time

I haven others main jobs. So I’ll try my best to help you as possible as I can

Beside the tutorials

Tobias S wrote:

When we can expect the first tutorial? In days, weeks or months?
Best regards!

Tutorial I suggest are as below:

1)iOS - IAP and Gamecenter
2)Android - Amazon IAP and GameCircle
3)WP8 - IAP and Leaderboard (Don’t know got this binding or not)

Thank you very much I have been put it in my ToDO List. it’s really helpful for you advise.
KS Lam wrote:

Tutorial I suggest are as below:
>
1)iOS - IAP and Gamecenter
2)Android - Amazon IAP and GameCircle
3)WP8 - IAP and Leaderboard (Don’t know got this binding or not)

Hi Yuye Li. Thanks for the plans to write some tutorials! I’m sure this will help a lot of people. By the way, I just submitted a pull request to the cocos2d-html5 team which adds the analytics protocol and a Flurry analytics plugin. Because of this it’s now quite simple to load Flurry analytics via JS:

var myFlurryApiKey = “something”;
plugin.PluginManager.getInstance().loadPlugin(“AnalyticsFlurry”).startSession(myFlurryApiKey);

Your Cocos2d-X project will need to have PluginProtocol.xcodeproj and PluginFlurry.xcodeproj for it to work.

Here’s the pull request:

https://github.com/cocos2d/cocos2d-html5/pull/1529

ok, I’ll forward your msg to cocos2d-x engine team. thank you very much. but now we are in holiday for two week. so maybe the reply will be late.
Nat Weiss wrote:

Hi Yuye Li. Thanks for the plans to write some tutorials! I’m sure this will help a lot of people. By the way, I just submitted a pull request to the cocos2d-html5 team which adds the analytics protocol and a Flurry analytics plugin. Because of this it’s now quite simple to load Flurry analytics via JS:

var myFlurryApiKey = “something”;
plugin.PluginManager.getInstance().loadPlugin(“AnalyticsFlurry”).startSession(myFlurryApiKey);

Your Cocos2d-X project will need to have PluginProtocol.xcodeproj and PluginFlurry.xcodeproj for it to work.

Here’s the pull request:

https://github.com/cocos2d/cocos2d-html5/pull/1529

Here is a sample for integration facebook in cocos2d-x. and I’ll finish the tutorial for integration facebook.

Jamal Glasgow wrote:

Great, how about starting with your first choice. “How to integrate Facebook and twitter” (like,post scores, sent invites to friends and graphs etc) :slight_smile:

Here is a sample for integration facebook in cocos2d-x. and I’ll finish the tutorial for integration facebook.

winipcfg exe wrote:

How about sample programs with these?

A

1. Admob to display the Ads
  2. IAP to remove the Ads

B

• Login with facebook

Is it able to test Ads/IAP in development platforms? i.e. windows/linux/etc

Amazon GameCircle is at top on my task list. i would appreciate if you bring tutorial on this early.
i have been trying to implement gamecircle following the link below:

I am newbie at app development,don’t know much about android.mk modifications and things in the list are confusing me.

Amazon GameCircle is at top on my task list. i would appreciate if you bring tutorial on this early.

I am newbie at app development,don’t know much about android.mk modifications and things in the list are confusing me.

ok, I got it
TechSa wrote:

https://developer.amazon.com/sdk/gamecircle/documentation/jni-api.html

@yuye

hi yuye i want to know how can we add leaderboards and in app purchases in android using cocos2dx.
Is there any way to do it.
Can you help me in doing this.
It will be very helpful of you.
I have seriously got stuck in it and i dnt find any options or examples for it.
Thanks in advance

1 Like

@jay_dubal

it is really good suggestion.

I really want to do it .

but I have others work. so if I’m not so busy. I’ll do it as soon as possible

@ yuye,

thanks for your reply yuye.
hope you get free as soon as possible and we could get a tutorial for in app purchases and leaderboard for android using cocos2d.x