Project throws error after compiling but it is not showed

Hello, this is the output when I run my program, but Eclipse throws an error at the end and the app doesn’t run in the device :frowning:
I don’t understand that, if it is useful, the error has appeared when added Box2D to the project.

**** Build of configuration Release for project SuperCars ****

python C:/devAndroid/cocos2d-x-3.2/cocos2d-x-3.2/SuperCars/proj.android/build_native.py -b release all 
Android NDK: WARNING: APP_PLATFORM android-17 is larger than android:minSdkVersion 9 in ./AndroidManifest.xml    
Android NDK: WARNING:jni/../../cocos2d/cocos/./Android.mk:cocos2dx_static: LOCAL_LDLIBS is always ignored for static libraries    
Android NDK: WARNING:jni/../../cocos2d/cocos/platform/android/Android.mk:cocos2dxandroid_static: LOCAL_LDLIBS is always ignored for static libraries    
make.exe: Entering directory `C:/devAndroid/cocos2d-x-3.2/cocos2d-x-3.2/SuperCars/proj.android'
[armeabi] Install        : libcocos2dcpp.so => libs/armeabi/libcocos2dcpp.so
make.exe: Leaving directory `C:/devAndroid/cocos2d-x-3.2/cocos2d-x-3.2/SuperCars/proj.android'
The Selected NDK toolchain version was 4.8 !

**** Build Finished ****

EDIT: After restarting, this appears in console output (before running anything):

[2015-03-04 17:34:50 - libcocos2dx] ERROR: resource directory 'C:\devAndroid\cocos2d-x-3.2\cocos2d-x-3.2\SuperCars\cocos2d\cocos\platform\android\java\res' does not exist

and the libcocos2dx project in the Project Explorer marks an error…

I’ve fixed it by removing both project folders in Eclipse (< MyApp > and libcocos2dx). Besides that I deleted the project folder in cocos2dx.
To do it again I created a new cocos project, imported it with Eclipse and compiled/run before adding Box2D module.

Inside Android.mk I only uncommented these two lines:

LOCAL_WHOLE_STATIC_LIBRARIES += box2d_static
$(call import-module,Box2D)

So, why did this happen? I don’t know. And I don’t know neither why the first time I re-created the project it didn’t work like this.

Anyway, hope it helps someone.