What benefits does Code IDE have over other IDE's?

I am a web developer (HTML/CSS/JavaScript) and want to have a go at my first 2D mobile game. I plan on developing in JavaScript using Cocos2D-JS and only want to deploy to iOS and Android platforms.

Can someone tell me what benefits are there to using the official Cocos Code IDE over other IDE’s out there like WebStorm, Sublime, Bracket, etc…

If I use Bracket as my main Text Editor, will I miss out on anything that Code IDE offers?

Thanks in advance :smile:

My question is answered in the first tutorial video of the Cocos Code IDE series: https://youtu.be/Qnp7haFmv2Y

for me, remote debug is really important and almost all in one is pretty cool, that why i use Intellij with Cocos plugin.

Awesome, thanks :smile:

raksa, please, I beg you, tell me how to setup a Cocos2D-JS project in IntelliJ. Just can’t figure out what to do, there’s no documentetion, no tutorials at all. Thank you very much!

P.S. Sorry for my English

What is IntelliJ exactly? There is already Cocos Code IDE and Cocos Studio, what do you need/use IntelliJ for?

I use Cocos IDE (which is basicaly IntelliJ with Cocos plugin installed). What do I need it for? For writing the game code… Sorry, I don’t undetstand. Could you answer my questions there, please: New to Cocos, please, need help