Particle node and SpriteFrame Problem!

Hi,

I don’t know that it’s a problem or not, so I want to ask :slight_smile:

I created empty project with “Cocos Creator v2.02-gpi.2” and put one scene with sprite node and particle system node inside to scene. Also I added a png image to asset folder. If I use same image with sprite node and particle node as SpriteFrame, Particle System doesn’t work!

Normaly, it works with Cocos Creator v1.9.3 :slight_smile: I tried it and worked.

Thanks.

NewProject.zip (763.7 KB)

It seems to work correctly as you’ve described in v2.0.1. -Greg

Thanks for your answer @ggnewton. Do you use windows or mac? I tired on the v2.0.01 and v2.0.1, but it’s still same :frowning: v1.9.3 is okay.

Hey @ssogut! I am on Windows10. Let me revise my assessment. Yesterday, I was able to get it to work correctly just fine by re-creating your scene as described by hand. Today, I get exactly the same problem you are describing. I do not know what I did different yesterday. The scene works just fine if i use 2 separate .png files, even if one is just a copy. I cannot get your NewProject to work unless I copy the star image. ?? Maybe just use 2 images as a work around? -Greg

himmm it’s really annoying @ggnewton. I am on macOS and same :grimacing: Yes, I have used 2 separate images for fixing the problem. I will miss v1.9 :slight_smile: