upSL & Scoreloop SDK

Hi all,

I have a question about ‘Scoreloop’…

I integrate the SDK and the upSL into cocos2dx 2.0.1. Its running by the way without any errors… :slight_smile: yeah! :stuck_out_tongue:

But…. when I start the Scene, at first, a notification popup comes, where I can create a new user oder login, … in the background I see the TOS,
after accepting the TOS, my App/Game crashes …

ERROR:
Terminating app due to uncaught exception ‘NSInvalidArgumentException’, reason: ’: unrecognized selector sent to instance 0xe53b4b0’
…in main.m
> Thread 1: signal SIGABRT …?!

I dont know how to fix :confused:

I hope, anyone of you, can help me by this problem :slight_smile:

(sry for my poor english :P)

Respectfully,
schere00x

You have same situation like this issue describes.

You forgot to add -ObjC flag in “Other Linker flags” which required by Scoreloop SDK.

I’ve added this to Integration Guide yesterday since there is common error in project setup.

Thank you very much, for your fast response :slight_smile:

When I add this flag, … I got 13 Errors … Undefined symbols for architecture i386 . … etc

Do you have any idea? :slight_smile:

Respectfully,
Chris

Read carefully Scoreloop manual, you also forgot to link scoreloop library :slight_smile:

I dont know why, … but I delete the -ObjC Flag … and now it works? o.O … without any crashes? … hmmm

really strange …

Hello, I am facing an issue while integrating Scoreloop with Cocos2dx in Android.

Hi, I downloaded upSL-master.zip file.

In Scorloop.h file while declaring following line:

static void SubmitScore(ScoreController self, double result, double minor_result = 0.0, unsigned int level = 0, unsigned int mode = 0, std::map* context = NULL);

It shows the following errors

Multiple markers at this line

candidate is: static void Scoreloop::ScoreController::SubmitScore(Scoreloop::ScoreController**, double, double, unsigned int, unsigned int, int**)
template argument 4 is invalid
template argument 2 is invalid
template argument 3 is invalid
‘string’ is not a member of ‘std’
template argument 1 is invalid

And also in the jni_scoreloop.cpp file where this method is defined shows the following error

prototype for ‘void Scoreloop::ScoreController::SubmitScore(Scoreloop::ScoreController**, double, double, unsigned int, unsigned int,
std::mapstd::basic_string**)’ does not match any in class ‘Scoreloop::ScoreController’

what can be the problem?