Unable to launch cygpath. Is Cygwin on the path? with android-ndk-r8b

Hello,

I am new to cocos2d-x. I configure cocos2d-x in Windows 8 / Eclipse and I use android-ndk-r8b.

First of all, before I get this error of cygpath, I had the following error:

"Program bash not found in PATH"

But now this problem is fixed! If anyone is having this problem then you can fix it by following these instructions: http://ideaventure.blogspot.pt/2013/01/error-program-bash-not-found-in-path.html

But now I’m with another problem that appeared after the problem of “bash” is resolved. I created a project that is running, but when I run project that gives an error:

[2013-04-30 09:41:20 - Unable to launch cygpath. Is Cygwin on the path?] java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "cygpath": CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the file specified

I’ve googled plenty on the internet for the solution of the problem, but for now I still can not solve it. I have already add a variable in “Build Variables” with name of “PATH” the type of “Directory” and which value is “C:”.

I’ve also used the android-ndk-r8d, because this version does not need Cygwin. But now the program is giving me the following errors:

jni/Android.mk:18: * Android NDK: Aborting. . Stop.
Android NDK: jni/Android.mk: Cannot find module with tag ‘CocosDenshion/android’ in import path
Android NDK: Are you sure your NDK_MODULE_PATH variable is properly defined ?
Android NDK: The following directories were searched:
Android NDK:

But it will be more beneficial if someone could help me solve the first problem of “Unable to launch cygpath. Is Cygwin on the path?” because the online course that I’m doing uses android-ndk-r8b.

Anyone have any ideas about what I’m missing or doing wrong?

Excuse my english, I speak portuguese.

Appreciate any help, thanks.

1. Unable to launch cygpath. Is Cygwin on the path?] java.io.IOException: Cannot run program cygpath CreateProcess error=2
    Is the message in the “Android” console? Maybe you should delete Library reference from Project property > Android >Library and use linked resources to include java lib(see attachment).

2. Are you sure your NDK_MODULE_PATH variable is properly defined ?
    I found there is a good way to define the variable, just in the /jni/Application.mk file. No environment needed, but the path should be absolute, e.g.
    NDK_MODULE_PATH := D:2d-2.1rc0-x-2.1.3;D:2d-2.1rc0-x-2.1.3\cocos2dx\platform\third_party\android\prebuilt