Two not so simple questions

Hi,
First Question: I’ve a project created in Cocos2d-X 1.0.13 and I want to update to cocos2d-X 2.0 is there any manual or something that I can follow?.
Second Question: I have a Cocos2d 2.0 that I want to port to cocos2d-X, exactly the same: is there any manual that I can follow?.

Thank you so much for your Help!.

Q1: Just copy your source code into cocos2d-x 2.0 project. Then compile and then fix the error one by one. Most of them should be SIMPLE to fix.
Q2: Try the wiki first. One article teach you how the syntax change from cocos2d to cocos2d-x. The other article provide a tool to change the source code from cocos2d to cocos2d-x. SIMPLE to use.

dirty polarbear wrote:

Q1: Just copy your source code into cocos2d-x 2.0 project. Then compile and then fix the error one by one. Most of them should be SIMPLE to fix.
Q2: Try the wiki first. One article teach you how the syntax change from cocos2d to cocos2d-x. The other article provide a tool to change the source code from cocos2d to cocos2d-x. SIMPLE to use.

I’m doing exactly that, and you can believe me: update form 1.0.13 to 2.1.4 (I finally decide to update to last version), is not so SIMPLE :wink: