I’m really new at mobile development so if you find something irrational about my question please warn me.
Basically the application will have a room logic; every room will be formed with 2 people and just like any simple board game, players will do moves turn by turn. I want it to be compatible with several platforms like iOS, Android, Blackberry and both Cocos2d-x and Corona SDK can provide this. The problem is i’m not sure which one to choose, i researched a lot about this matter but still couldn’t decide which one to choose.
To give you an idea about the application, here is the feature list:
- User can invite someone(from their Facebook/Twitter/Contacts) to game or can enter a random room with a stranger
- In the future there will be a chat in game or after game
- If you make your move and your opponent is not online he/she will receive a push notification about it
- There will be daily/weekly/monthly score boards
- You can exit from the game anytime you want and your progress will stay
- User can be in multiple rooms at the same time but only in one he/she will be online
- It’s gonna be in 2D and interface is gonna be just simple.
I know there is no certain answer for this question but please share your experiences and thoughts with me.
Thanks for reading, please ask me anything that i forgot to mention.